• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tea pizza

Should Pineapple be on Pizza?

• YES! #imstillwithpineapple

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • NO! #makepizzagreatagain!

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • On the subject of "fruits on pizza", I found a cantaloupe and ricotta pizza recipe yesterday that I wouldn't mind trying out sometime, hehe.

But as for this topic?
    I feel like there are odder things that could go on a pizza than pineapple. If you want a topping that's a sweet complement to the rest of the pizza, then that's one to get.

Years
  • i agree, although the point of that response was to say that only insane people would like pineapple pizza

a better response would be

why would i care for being judged by someone who doesn't even have good taste in pizza? it's obvious your judgment isn't really impeccable going by your choice in toppings.

That would have been much better. Shame you blew the opportunity. As expected from someone who can't respect pineapple pizza. :P

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • did you really not see this coming?

of course this is going to start a war between people with good taste in pizza toppings and know what they're talking about and people who, well, simply don't.

pizza is a delicate art. you're supposed to enhance the natural flavour of the pizza, not fight against it. a pizza's flavour is supposed to be rich and delicious from the moment you take that first bite to the very last bite of the crust.

you see, pizza is like a first date. not in the sense that you strive to impress the pizza, that would be stupid. it's food. however, much like a first date, you treat that pizza well. do not overwhelm the pizza with too much; it only leaves a staggeringly bad taste. you only give the pizza enough topping(s) that make sense enough as to not destroy its natural flavour but really enhance it and bring out its natural beauty.

you see, saying that pineapple is good on pizza is like admitting to your first date that instead of the the clothing they purchased off say, saks fifth avenue or nordstrom (expensive department stores for non-americans), they would look better wearing something off of their local thrift store.

while there's nothing wrong in principle with thrift store clothing, you don't make those sorts of comments on a first date. it's insulting and makes you look pompous. the pizza will respond in turn, and deliver multiple swift kicks to your internal balls, in this case your stomach.

it's no wonder people like gimme are so hopelessly lost here. so many kicks to the balls and it's apparently the expected norm.

this is a piece of poetry

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • did you really not see this coming?

of course this is going to start a war between people with good taste in pizza toppings and know what they're talking about and people who, well, simply don't.

pizza is a delicate art. you're supposed to enhance the natural flavour of the pizza, not fight against it. a pizza's flavour is supposed to be rich and delicious from the moment you take that first bite to the very last bite of the crust.

you see, pizza is like a first date. not in the sense that you strive to impress the pizza, that would be stupid. it's food. however, much like a first date, you treat that pizza well. do not overwhelm the pizza with too much; it only leaves a staggeringly bad taste. you only give the pizza enough topping(s) that make sense enough as to not destroy its natural flavour but really enhance it and bring out its natural beauty.

you see, saying that pineapple is good on pizza is like admitting to your first date that instead of the the clothing they purchased off say, saks fifth avenue or nordstrom (expensive department stores for non-americans), they would look better wearing something off of their local thrift store.

while there's nothing wrong in principle with thrift store clothing, you don't make those sorts of comments on a first date. it's insulting and makes you look pompous. the pizza will respond in turn, and deliver multiple swift kicks to your internal balls, in this case your stomach.

it's no wonder people like gimme are so hopelessly lost here. so many kicks to the balls and it's apparently the expected norm.

Cannot agree more, bravo!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I absolutelty fucking hate fruit and veggies on my damn pizza

but unfortunately, I am currently dating and living with someone who loves fruits and veggies on their pizza.

to be quite honest i love this man so much i can't leave him for his love for fruits and veggies on their pizza. and he can't do the same for me as I hate it with a passion.

So at this point I am neutral but put me on the "fuck no" list.

User19sq

Pineapple guuuuud! Only Pepperoni-supremacists would close their crusts to the sweetness of pineapples! There is no one true topping, damnit!

I won't eat it because I don't like, but if other people do then let them. Whoever likes it eats it, whoever doesn't like it pass on it. SImple.

Meanwhile, Beerus in your sig...

User19sq

A war is coming. I'm just making sure I'm on the right side of it. (And it's pineapple.)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Okay, I will try pinneaple on a pizza. I will. But for now..
    #MakePizzaGreatAgain

Back