• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tea pizza

Should Pineapple be on Pizza?

• YES! #imstillwithpineapple

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • NO! #makepizzagreatagain!

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
  • It's not the sort of thing i'd go for, but it makes more sense than a lot of other things people have on pizzas.

Pineapple gets a pass from me.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • As an Italian I feel offended Everytime I see pineapple on pizza.
    I'm sorry, it's like eating pasta with Nutella. :/

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I won't eat it because I don't like, but if other people do then let them. Whoever likes it eats it, whoever doesn't like it pass on it. SImple.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    As an Italian I feel offended Everytime I see pineapple on pizza.
    I'm sorry, it's like eating pasta with Nutella. :/

I've actually seen people eat pasta with nutella......... though I don't see anything wrong with putting anything on pizza as long as you like the taste (and it's not nutella)

great thread title btw smocks

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I've actually seen people eat pasta with nutella......... though I don't see anything wrong with putting anything on pizza as long as you like the taste (and it's not nutella)

wat

Seems really disgusting. But there's people who deep fry Mars bars so...

Bay

Years
  • This pineapple pizza discourse will never end huh, lol? Personally, I love it so haters gotta hate. There are certain toppings though that I won't eat like anchovies and olives, but I'm weird anyways. =P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I bet those of you who are against haven't even TRIED it. :P I have, and it's actually very good. I don't see anything wrong with it, considering some people do worse things with pizza. I actually had a school friend who would dip his in mustard.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I've actually seen people eat pasta with nutella......... though I don't see anything wrong with putting anything on pizza as long as you like the taste (and it's not nutella)

wat

Seems really disgusting. But there's people who deep fry Mars bars so...

I'm sorry, but I find these things strange... maybe it's me and my food habits that are different, but I couldn't stand seeing something like that. {XD}
    Obviously I don't hate people for things like this... or do I?

Years
  • It's not as good as meat lovers but Hawaiian is better than pretty much every other pizza. No other argument needed. It works. It tastes good. Shut up Derk. I just know you're going to comment. Don't. Pineapple on pizza is good.

Years
  • I'm going to comment anyway. Shut up gimmie. You don't know what you're talking about.

Pineapple pizza is garbage.

A note that I have been a pizza lover for my entire life and never have I been more insulted than people who put pineapples on their pizza. It's about as insulting as people putting ketchup and mustard on pizza.

Don't be such a pizza nazi. Just because you can't tolerate the beauty that is the mixing of distinct flavours to form one wonderful, delicious whole doesn't mean the rest of us should subscribe to your narrowminded view of the world.

Back