• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariposa

Banned
Years
  • I've been up until 3 AM the past few days trying to finish overdue homework. I should probably try to pace myself throughout the day but I'm not nearly intelligent enough for that shit.

Years
  • I had a really bad day today so I'm really hoping tomorrow would go better.

... I genuinely cannot wait until the end of this month. I requested four days off so hopefully during that time I can apply for other jobs.

Sirfetch’d

Today is my second day off in a row, well 3rd in a row--second this week. I managed to snag 3 days off this week due to how the schedule played out. Unfortunately I go back Wednesday and have to work through Saturday, but all of the shifts are early so I will be off before it is too late.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • anyone want to come here and shoot a few helicopters down from above my office plz

making such a racket

bloody russians

Years
  • I work an 8-5 job, too.

Well, I work from home, though. I used to commute 45 min to and from work every day, so working from home is great.
    ...and I actually work a flexible schedule. I usually work from like 9 - 5:30 because i hate waking up. I usually work six days a week, though. (I have Sat & Sun off, but I usually work on Sat to get overtime $$$$)

I haven't had a full day off since Wednesday, and that involved me driving 5.5 hours. When I'm not working, I've been rehearsing for this show I'm in that opens on Friday. It's pretty nerve wracking bc NOT EVERYONE KNOWS THEIR LINES.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wooow. I've never commuted 45 minutes anywhere except for maybe going to concerts, or a convention or something. My workplaces and schools have always been close by.... good thing, too, because I tend to time crunch kinda poorly. oops. ;;;;

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Longest I've been in a car is around 4 hours; the time it takes to drive from Hagerstown, Maryland to Ocean City, Maryland.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My family has gone on several road trips so long car rides aren't a bit deal to me. We actually have some special memories from the last time we drove from Florida to Colorado and back, hahah.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    On those trips to Ocean City my mom and I would pass back and forth a electronic game of Yahtzee and try to beat each others scores.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back