• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the weather like?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Simple title question: What's the weather like where you are?

Do you like this kind of weather? Why? Why not?

It's currently raining atm. I don't really mind it in all honesty just as long as it doesn't thunder because I hate loud, unpredictable noise.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It's still cold but the sun is out. Mother Nature will screw with us on Thursday by making it 67 for the day before going back to the 30s.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's in the nice 60s right now which is a really nice difference from the high 80Fs that it was yesterday. Though again these weather jumps aaaa

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • It's overcast and in the mid 50s with a breeze. So it's actually pretty nice. Tomorrow it's supposed to get warmer and sunny, which I'm not looking forward to.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • It's very chilly, but not rainy. I'm really looking forward to it warming up!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Might be able to open the windows on Thursday and Friday!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • We have a lot of stormy clouds, but it seems like the sun is trying to break through! It's also been chilly because of the amount of rain and such. HOODIE WEATHER FTW. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Cold, but it felt warmer today unfortunately. I prefer cold weather, so in the middle of Summer I'll begin to crave Winter-ish weather again.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Was a beautifully warm day today, and now a thunderstorm is on the way to cap it off. Just the ideal day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Ready to lose what little mind I may have left waiting for these storms to come and go.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Was a beautifully warm day today, and now a thunderstorm is on the way to cap it off. Just the ideal day.

Figured this would come back and bite me. Tornado warnings started lighting up the TV, had to go downstairs, got a massive headache because of it, etc.

Back