• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I the only one that imagines everyone here as their avatars?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I usually perceive someone with an angry looking avatar having a somewhat more aggressive posting style as well. I mean, even I had one of those every now and then and whenever I posted I got angry a lot easier.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was some actual science behind it.

oh good i'm glad i'm not the only one who sometimes felt like their posting changed with their avatar

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
oh y'all same @ the post style thing. i feel like this icon makes me seem deep and brooding and then my last icon of vanitas lookin smug just made me look like the resident pc gremlin lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
but that skymin isn't even angry it's like.... determined???? and those green pixels make it look like it's smiling to me soooo

also mood syd i felt like a gremlin too with my last avatar

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
november was when i came back so yes that'd be why tyler is archer to me and if he changes it it'll be like he doesn't exist anymore

Last edited:
Years
but that skymin isn't even angry it's like.... determined???? and those green pixels make it look like it's smiling to me soooo

i didnt even notice the "smile" until you pointed it out like i had to squint a bit LMAO ok i feel satisfied that my avatar look less threatening now

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I think of Rabi as Tyler Joseph even though I know what he looks like

Years
I think of Rabi as Tyler Joseph even though I know what he looks like

<33333333333

I'm kinda 50/50 here, depends on the user I think. Tyler for example I rarely associate with Archer, whereas seeing Syd with anything that isn't sora + x/wuji is jarring

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
imagine if my hair color really did change multiple times a day lol

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Am I a Necrozma, hunt-and-pecking with my prism fingers, or a Cosmog just hammering the keyboard with my little head-puffs??

Back