• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introvert is NOT the father

Outlier

Ever had your significant other cheat on you? Ever cheated on your significant other? They make it look comical on reality TV but I have no idea what sort of emotional impact it would have because it's never happened to me. {XD}

I promise all judgments will remain silent on my part. No man ***** calling or **** shaming here please.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, in the one relationship I've been in, no, absolutely not. Loyalty in general is probably something I hold the highest in regards to morals. And she hadn't cheated on me either. I still don't know if Maury is scripted or not lmao

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Never cheated and as far as I'm aware, never been cheated on.

I have however found one of my ex-girlfriends sexting with her ex, and that's not something you want to go through.
It hurts like a ***** if you like the other person, but time heals all wounds.

Besides, karma will eventually take it's toll. It sure did

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Never cheated on someone, but my ex did. One of the reasons why we broke up. I was emotionally strained for weeks.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
My ex cheated on me once, and I kinda felt like I was meant to care far more than I did, honestly. I mean I wasn't exactly happy about it - obviously it's disloyalty and all that - but I just couldn't bring myself to be all that bothered about an extremely drunken and misjudged one-time thing.

We all make mistakes and do dumb things, especially when we're drunk, so honestly... my response was pretty much limited to "well I'd really rather you don't do it again but okay". I truly didn't care that much. It's just drunken sex. Had she been sober then I'd probably have had more of an issue with it since she'd have been in complete control of what she was doing, but even then... we weren't seeing each other all that much at the time (we'd both started uni at this point) and I get that people have, well, needs. Maybe I just don't think of sex as a very big deal, or maybe it's unusual to think that you can sleep with someone without having any kind of feelings for them, but yeah. That's my honest opinion on it haha. I'd certainly not call it "comical" though, OP... d:

Weirdly despite my views on it, it's what broke us up. She said she couldn't handle how guilty she felt or whatever, which I believe to this day was a load of bollocks. She probably went and slept with someone I knew or something, or it'd been an on-going thing, or she had feelings for him maybe. Idk. Now I'm not really fussed, haha.

As for me, no, I've not cheated on anyone.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I have done my fair share of cheating but common people would say I wasn't because the relations I got into were online. . . . There was one however, even being okay I consider cheating. . . My ex got me into a triangle relationship with another girl, she and the new girl spent more time together tjan me and my ex. . .but it doesn't matter anymore because its all over and wont happen again. . And also I was dating my ex and kissed her cousin who I wasn't datimg but she wanted to date me. . Not trying to break rulea but she was a true *****. She has multiple facebooks so she can stalk me again and so she can date guys in their 20's to 30's :/ she is only 16 now and she has had more dogs than I have had hot doga my whole life. . .

And forgot something. Pinkie-Dawn is my father x3

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I'm so forever alone that when I have a crush on someone, I'll sometimes start liking another person at the same time and feel bad, like I was cheating in my mind. D:

But I've never physically been on either side of the spectrum, so I don't know how it feels/how I'd react.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Never have, which means I can't yet make a "you're a cheap little *****" song yet.
Shame. They're such good songs.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I have, and it was devastating, mainly because I really trusted this guy and invested a lot into the relationship, emotion-wise. I can't speak for everyone, but the worst thing about it for me is considering that person special enough that he/she is the only one you want to be with, but you were never equally special in his eyes.

I got over it, but I think I'm a bit more reserved about who I open up to now. That's probably a good thing though :)

Guest123_x1

Since I've never had an actual girlfriend, this kind of thing never 'officially' happened to me. With these tabloid talk shows presenting stories of guests who have been cheating or have been cheated, and even entire programs whose formats are dedicated to exposing infidelity, it's probably a good thing that I don't have a girlfriend, and probably never will either.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
My ex cheated on me once, and I kinda felt like I was meant to care far more than I did, honestly. I mean I wasn't exactly happy about it - obviously it's disloyalty and all that - but I just couldn't bring myself to be all that bothered about an extremely drunken and misjudged one-time thing.

We all make mistakes and do dumb things, especially when we're drunk, so honestly... my response was pretty much limited to "well I'd really rather you don't do it again but okay". I truly didn't care that much. It's just drunken sex. Had she been sober then I'd probably have had more of an issue with it since she'd have been in complete control of what she was doing, but even then... we weren't seeing each other all that much at the time (we'd both started uni at this point) and I get that people have, well, needs. Maybe I just don't think of sex as a very big deal, or maybe it's unusual to think that you can sleep with someone without having any kind of feelings for them, but yeah. That's my honest opinion on it haha. I'd certainly not call it "comical" though, OP... d:

Weirdly despite my views on it, it's what broke us up. She said she couldn't handle how guilty she felt or whatever, which I believe to this day was a load of bollocks. She probably went and slept with someone I knew or something, or it'd been an on-going thing, or she had feelings for him maybe. Idk. Now I'm not really fussed, haha.

As for me, no, I've not cheated on anyone.
I really have a hard time seeing how you took that lightly. I guess we're all different, but even drunken, that's a game breaker for me.
I get sick to my stomach just imagining someone I am with, and therefore have feelings for, doing someone else. Visualizing it all, seriously gets me sick.

I have, and it was devastating, mainly because I really trusted this guy and invested a lot into the relationship, emotion-wise. I can't speak for everyone, but the worst thing about it for me is considering that person special enough that he/she is the only one you want to be with, but you were never equally special in his eyes.

I got over it, but I think I'm a bit more reserved about who I open up to now. That's probably a good thing though :)
I have some trust issues due to past experiences. And for the simple fact than when I look around I see infidelity everywhere

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I was cheated on by my previous girlfriend a good 3 times without ever knowing. Also, I've been led on a lot where I think I have something going then all of a sudden they cut it off and then move on to someone else. It really sucks and it makes me scared now for my current relationship. It makes you feel used and like you can't ever really trust anyone ever again.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I don't think I've ever been cheated n, but I cheated on one of my exes before. I felt like crap about it, but kept doing it. I'm sometimes scared of getting back in a relationship because of it. :/

Years
The one and only relationship I've been in, ended a couple years ago, lasting 3 years and I never cheated on him. Not entirely if it that's true on the opposite side, but dear god, I hope not. Otherwise my impression of him will only drop further. Loyalty to friends and significant others is something that's really important to me so I can't see myself ever cheating on someone.

Quilly

Thespian Punk
Years
I've had one real girlfriend (and by that I mean she was the only one who wasn't a fling,) and though I was tempted nearly every day by other females, no, I did not cheat on her. On the other hand, I can't say the same for her. Or, rather, I'm really unsure because I know she wouldn't have told me if she was cheating during the relationship, and we've had little to no contact after we broke up so I've never gotten the chance to ask. I do have my suspicions though, in fact I think she may have actually cheated on me with two different guys (based on an incident she told me in which, of course, she swore up and down that she didn't do anything with the guy; and based on observations I made on her interactions with the second guy,) which is really, y'know, freaking great. I'm probably jumping to conclusions here, so I won't definitively say whether she did or did not cheat on me, it's just hard to say.

I still have a lot of trust issues due to that relationship though. :/

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I was cheated by Sakazuki saying that he is a girl and his name is Aishwarya! Oh I was furious on him when i came to know the truth and got an infraction!

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
One time I got cheated on by my significant other. I don't really think that I got the whole story even now be cause nobody
bothered telling me what really happened, the only thing I really know is that I was dating her, then she stopped calling me
for a good week, haven't seen her for a few days.

What happened to her? I don't know, but she just texted me saying that she found someone else,
my best friend told me she cheated. How did he find out? I don't really wanna know, I have a good idea.

Back