• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Dark Sid

Dark boy
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I swear beta 11 E is changed from previous Aethestode has put nasty cheater city beside butwal island for all those cheaters of walk through walls. Also i noticed the reduction in Herp Derp NPC. And now there are many dialouge changes, I guess Aethostode has put those dialouges from Beta 14. I also wonder that Grodoun and Kyogre mustnt be a catchable Pokemon in the game for time bieng since Maxie of team magma and Team Aquas leader will try to capture them and Red and green will stop them. I am not sure about this just i got this info from another web page.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • HI does anyone noticed bulbasaur's solarbeam is 255/10 pp? Im using myBoy emulator.
    It'll correct itself once those events in the Viridian City Gym are over. If it doesn't, go to a Pokémon Center to heal up, and that should do.
    I swear beta 11 E is changed from previous
    Stuff was naturally changed from the Beta 11 to the Beta 14, yes.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    is there damp ability for poliwrath in beta 14.5?
    If you are saying the current beta 14.5 then yes, I got that ability with Poliwhirl once. But anyway its too rare you gotta try your luck though.
    Its too rare because it avoids the move explosion or selfdestruct.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2019
    is dragon fang not available in beta 14.5 ?? Cause when i used cheat to get it a weird 'debug' item showed up. It has dragon fangs details but i cant give it to my dragon type.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I know there are some timed events, but does anyone know if there are and plot crucial ones?

Some more about my specifics; I'm currently using various emlutators on a Chromebook. While I can get the games to accept I'm using RTC, the function doesn't actually work (eg, it's always 12pm). Is this going to completely prevent me from playing the game, or am I just going to miss out on some bonus stuff?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • is dragon fang not available in beta 14.5 ?? Cause when i used cheat to get it a weird 'debug' item showed up. It has dragon fangs details but i cant give it to my dragon type.
    Considering that, I would safely say that it was more than likely removed, yes.
    I know there are some timed events, but does anyone know if there are and plot crucial ones?
    There aren't.
    While I can get the games to accept I'm using RTC, the function doesn't actually work (eg, it's always 12pm).
    If you're using mGBA to emulate ROM Hacks (which you shouldn't in my opinion, because hardware inaccurate hacks like Red Chapter will inevitably give you troubles in due time), you have a patch to make the RTC work in the main post.
    Is this going to completely prevent me from playing the game, or am I just going to miss out on some bonus stuff?
    You'll simply miss out on some bonus chapters. Nothing to worry about.
    You can watch most of the Bonus Chapters in the Beta 14.5. They're linked in a YT Playlist that you can find in the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide at the main post.

Last edited:
    Back