IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon

Rochester, NY
Seen May 3rd, 2017
Posted March 25th, 2016
384 posts
6.3 Years
I'm going ask both Gelius and Raz questions because that'll make everything so much easier for those below. And everyone, hit "Preview Post" to check for ninjas before you post! That'l make it a lot easier for all of us when we aren't all directing our questions toward the wrong people.

Gelius:
You said your parents got you engaged with Maya. Would you mind sharing some details?

You seem to like specializing in Fire types. Do you feel your team is perhaps a little unbalanced or have you compensated for the type's weaknesses?

Why exactly are you carrying smoke bombs on you?

What was your relationship with your brother when you were kids?

Do you ever get homesick, traveling for so long?

---

Raz:
What inspired you to be so evil?

What is the most evil thing you have done?

What is the most evil thing you plan to do?

Musical instruments, you said? Can you play any of them?

Do you think your magic would be more powerful were you to evolve?

---

Right. With that out of the way, I'm actually going to use my character from In a League of Their Own, which is dead, but I like her so much that I plan to use her in either a future RP or in a fanfic or something.

What is your full name?

Alexandria Dragic. And don't ask how to pronounce my last name; you would then go out of your way to pronounce it correctly and then I'd feel weird about it.

When and where were you born?

February 2, 1996 in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh.

Who are/were your parents?

Lisa Dragic and Mark Waterman. I have a biological father somewhere -- I was probably told who it was at some point but I didn't (and still don't) care. Let's just say that my mother didn't make very great decisions when she was my age.

Do you have any family other than your parents?

I'm an only child, but I do have some extended family on my mom's side... but they attract so much drama that I don't like to associate myself with them.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

There's the time I showed my friends my first Pokémon... yeah, that's a good story.

So we were all 15 at the time and I had decided to start battling, so I got someone I knew to catch a Pokémon for me. I had hyped it with my friends throughout the whole school day, but of course the school doesn't allow Pokémon outside of their balls. So when the school day is over and my friends (Andy, Jacob, and Sophia) and I were walking home, I finally get to show them all. And of course my first Pokémon was a Gastly because I like ghost types, so the moment I let it out of its ball, they get a face full of Gastly, and Andy and Jacob just flip! *giggle* Sophia was completely unfazed, though. Sophia's cool.

So, uh. That's the whole story. My life isn't very interesting...

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

I live in a house that most people would call really nice but is pretty average given that we live in a good part of the city. My stepdad's a pretty cool guy, but he works at a research station up north so he's away for days at a time. My mom, on the other hand, is trying to get back her youth that she missed when raising me. I stay out of it.

What do you do for a living?

Nothing for a living, really, unless online art commissions count. I'm heading to college at the end of the summer.

Do you have any special abilities?

Um.. I'm human, as far as I can tell, so no.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

5'7", one-hundred-and-I-forgot pounds, the palest skin you can imagine, black hair that likes to get in my eyes, brown eyes (although I usually wear red contacts). Style of dress? Well, right now I'm wearing a tank top, hoodie, and sweatpants. My skin's pretty clear; I don't really have any 'distinguishing marks.'

To which social class do you belong?

Upper-middle class, which can be attributed entirely to my stepdad, however much my mom claims that they both earned the money to pay for her Lexus.
I hope she doesn't read this...

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

No, not really, other than the common allergies like pollen and stuff.

What does your voice sound like?

It's really soft, apparently.

What do you have in your pockets?

Um.. *empties pockets* My cell phone, and my really cheap off-brand MP3 player.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

I am very introverted... like, as in "I'm only friends with who I'm friends with because I've known them since I was a kid." I'm not shy -- that suggests I'm not really self-confident, but I am -- I just don't feel like being around other people, because, you know, other people are jerks.

People also tell me I act really creepy. I won't deny it, but they haven't seen creepy until they've seen my friend Sophia.