• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - FINALE

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • ...Ok, just... I give up. Can somebody tell me why Tyfreaksion is in the lead, or why he won the fire poll in the first place?

Cyndaquil line is currently in second place, only four votes behind the Ralts line. As for why Cynda won the Fire-type poll, I guess there was a stroke of luck or maybe it was somehow emanating as much nostalgic value as Charizard or something.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Oh sorry I diddn't notice that they weren't in first place, I geuss I kinda derped and thought they were in the lead, maybe because they were in the lead when I checked yeaterday.

Now everyone else ignore my statement.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Voted for Cyndaquil only because I didn't realize I could vote for more than one. Guarentee that someone(probably me) will be upset with the final winner.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Aaaand because I like such unpopular Pokemon, the only line in this poll that I like more than marginally is the Mareep line (and even then only for Mareep) so uh... it gets my vote? xD;

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Normally I limit myself to just three votes but this year, for the final poll, I'm so desperate for one of my favorites to win that I'm going to vote for every single one of them that's in the poll this week lol.

These include Scizor, Ampharos, Gallade, Aggron, Metagross, and Garchomp.

Also here's hoping something later than the first generation wins ;P

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Ampharos has always been my favorite electric type Pokemon, and that's why I voted for that line. Ampharos is a cool Pokemon as well, as a really strong Pokemon. Ampharos is seen as a Pokemon of leadership throughout the anime as well, which is cool too. I also voted for the Dragonite line because I ave been fascinated with the evolutionary line since the first generation and I really like Dragonite. He is a powerful Pokemon even now, when he's up against Unova Pokemon. And I voted for the Greninja line because he is one of my favorite Pokemon in Gen. 6 and reminds me of Sheik when played as in Smash 4.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I voted for 4 lines:

Mareep --> Ampharos: Duh. They are my favorites!

Cyndaquil --> Typhlosion: A lot of nostalgia and I'm using Cyndaquil in PSMD!

Ghastly --> Gengar: More nostalgia and I love their designs.

Riolu --> Lucario: Basically the same reason as above.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • At this rate it appears it'll likely be the case.

*prays for Gardy to finally get redemption*

At the current pace, only the Typhlosion line has a chance to knock the those majestic Psychics off their perch, which is something I wouldn't mind considering that's who I voted for. {XD}

Though the ralts line is admittedly good, just not my favorite lol

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years
  • Greninja Line ... do I even need to tell the reason? :P

Ampharos Line since it's cute by default. (No arguments. Hands down.)

Venusaur Line for getting me through the Pokemon Game series since Yellow Version.

Gallade/Gardevoir Line for having cool poses for both evolution paths.

and Lucario Line for being Lucario. (I don't know why I voted for it either haha)

Years
  • There were so many good Pokemon it was soooooo hard to decide:(. Well I had to narrow it down to Gengar, Scizor, Umbreon, Lugia, Metagross, and Sylveon (I guess I didnt really narrow it down alot, but you know, gotta do whatcha gotta do).

Years
  • I voted for Gastly/Haunter/Gengar, Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion, and Umbreon.

I love me some Typhlosion, as it was the Pokémon that single-handedly carried me to victory in Pokémon Gold, so it'll always resonate with me. I also like Umbreon, as Dark-type is probably my favourite type of Pokémon. But, with that all being said, Gengar is my all-time favourite Pokémon, so if I had to only go with one, I'd go with the Gastly/Haunter/Gengar family.

Years
  • I voted...only to realize I clicked on 90% of the Pokemon...so I got it down to like 70% and thats as far as I can go, most of these are some of my favorite Pokemon :l

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • At least it looks like there won't be another Gengar emblem haha.

Eevee - Eevee has always been one of my favourite Pokemon, right from the start! I adore most Normal-types and would have been happy if any other of my faves won the vote, but Eevee well deserved first place. :)

Jolteon - One of my most loved Electric types, coming third to the Mareep line and Shinx!

Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos - These guys! <33 I've always wanted a pet Ampharos because it's so darn cute, I would just love to wrap my arms round that skinny neck!

Umbreon - Eeveelutionssss!

Riolu - Riolu really has grown on me and I'm likely going to choose him as my playable character or partner in SMD.

Greninja - An awesome ninja frog with a bad-ass design and OP ability, who has become a necessity for me whenever I play in OU battles.

Sylveon - She was a wonderful introduction to the new Fairy-type, with a design you can't help but love!

Years
  • Wow Cyndaquil line really is closing the gap now... only four votes separating it and the leader, the Ralts line.

But yes, there will be no Gengar emblem this year. Time for a Pokemon not from 1st Gen to get the spotlight for a change.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    I hope typhlosion line wins :P, I do like gallade, but it is not even near my real favourites. Too bad venusaur didn't got voted very much

Years
  • There were quite a few I voted, but to name a few I went with Aron, Ralts, Mareep and Froakie lines, and of course, Lapras. Sylveon too. God bless that Charizard isn't here this time, I won't mind if Typhlosion wins. But any of them are cool, sure.

Years
  • Wow just one vote separating Cyndaquil and Ralts lines... it's all but certain that we'll be getting either Typhlosion or Gardevoir/Gallade emblems this year depending on which way the votes end up at the end of today.

If Typhlosion does win, I'm so gonna wear a Cyndaquil avatar next hehehehe

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • This is exciting! i was worried that the Ralts line was gonna run away with it but no the Cyndaquil supporters are coming out! I love it!! Lets go Typhlosion!

ALso might want to keep an eye on the Gengar and Froakie lines, creeping up the past couple days after being very far back, not likely but keeping things interesting as well.

Back