• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EASTER EVENT HATCHING REVEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Also, please keep in mind there are a few orphan babies out there that didn't make the cut, so I'd you're new or missed your chance it's not too late!!

@pokemom fan & Burrito: congrats on your new shiny pokemon! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡ Just don't for poet tipo take your current post count and add 150 so it reaches lv.100 / evolves! And you get a free 100 points added to your total too!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Looks like I got a Mime Jr. I had to edit post to see seeing as how I can't hover on my phone to see.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Looks like I got a Mime Jr. I had to edit post to see seeing as how I can't hover on my phone to see.

Oh no I was worried that mobile users might have that problem, hang on one second!

Okay double checked for you and yes, your hot Mime Jr! Which I swear to god was not on purpose at all! — all eggs where chosen randomly. It seems the James is so strong in you it even defied my randomizer's algorithm lmao.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Oh no I was worried that mobile users might have that problem, hang on one second!

Okay double checked for you and yes, your hot Mime Jr! Which I swear to god was not on purpose at all! — all eggs where chosen randomly. It seems the James is so strong in you it even defied my randomizer's algorithm lmao.

LMFAO! It can't hide my love of James. :D

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • Bonsly @ 9,346
    Hatch @ 9,361
    Sudowoodo @ Level 100: 9496
    Shiny: Yes

Edit: Have raised my VPP event mon to completion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Ooh, Tyrogue. Would have chosen that or Igglybuff. Works out well.

Tyrogue @ 80
    Hitmonchan @ Level 100: 230

Two bits of feedback:
    1. Likes the touch of CSS. Is not accustomed to that on forums still. Remains a bit dazzled by it.
    2. Discouraged posting during the event (personally). Wishes to reply to a limited number of threads. Stored up posts until they counted. Runs counter to the point of the event.

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright since I don't know my post count when it hatched (:why:) Imma add 150 to my current post count!

Pichu @ 2144
    Raichu @ 2294

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Two bits of feedback:
    1. Likes the touch of CSS. Is not accustomed to that on forums still. Remains a bit dazzled by it.
    2. Discouraged posting during the event (personally). Wishes to reply to a limited number of threads. Stored up posts until they counted. Runs counter to the point of the event.

You can thank Flowerchild! She's the one who made the magic happen!

And thank you for your feedback! This was my first time running an event like this and I admit I bit off more than I could chew. I let my enthusiasm make a mess of things, aha.. next time will be better, promise!

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Forgot to keep track of the posts before that so I'll start with my current count as well.

Mime Jr. @ 1,557
    Hatch @ 1,572
    Mr. Mime @ Level 100 @ 1,707

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We should have kept track of the post count, didn't we? xD

Well, better late than never...I'll just start from now <_<

Smoochum @ 4,596
    Hatch @ 4,611