• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses [SPOILERS]

Years
  • Same. I recruited a few Black Eagles people on my GD playthrough and felt so bad when
    Spoiler:
    in the most broken voice ever...

Guess it's better than killing them outright or something as opponents, but gah it hurt.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    beat the Blue Lions path last night

so now onto the Golden Deer

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Favorite House?: So far I've only done Black Eagles and Blue Lions (because I'm currently doing Church path and saving Golden Deer for last because lore), but it's hard to choose. I like both of them.

Favorite character?: That's another tough one. Annette is pretty high on my list (she's the only non BE recruit I got in my first playthrough aside from Lysithea), and Hilda served me well in my BL playthrough. I like a lot of the characters...except Cyril. No question, my least favorite character.

Favorite Class?: Despite both being gender locked, I like the War Master and Gremory.

Views on Divine Pulse?: Eh, it has it's uses. I have this terrible habit of getting RNG'd and missing 70s and 80s while my enemies land 30% gambits, so it's useful for when I want to escape a BS situation.

WHO DID YOU MARRY?: Dorothea in Black Eagles and Annette in Blue Lions.

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    So far I managed to play only Blue Lion house so obviously it is my favourite. Golden Deer just seemed like background characters and Black Lion like lunatics. I am sure that will change once I get to play their paths though. :D

Favourite characters - Felix, Sylvain and Dimitri (who are you to tell me who I can and cannot like)

Favourite class - Mortal Savant, definitely. Make Felix this class and watch him annihilate EVERYTHING.

Divine pulse - eh.... barely used it...

Who I married? Dimitri, yeah I said it! Sorry, not sorry.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • hey y'all i'm on golden deer route and have 230 hours in this game. this was not supposed to happen i hate myself

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    >3 Houses gets an update
    >doesn't add in the ability to pick up and pet the cats in the monastery

c'mon nintendo
    i guess nintendo heard me or something because the update that dropped yesterday now allows us to interact with the cats and dogs at the monastery

time to buy the dlc i guess

Last edited:
    Years
  • i guess nintendo heard me or something because the update that dropped yesterday now allows us to interact with the cats and dogs at the monastery

time to buy the dlc i guess

FINALLY !
    I'm a simple Pokémon trainer. I see a cat or a dog, I pet him.

Also Golden Deer is best house.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    turns out you can't actually pick up/pet the cats and dogs, just feed them

but hey I'll take it

Years
  • I only finished the damn Silver Snow route because I hate Rhea with a passion and wanted her route down first. But I ended up burning myself out because I spent so much time recruiting all the students only to find out I can only deploy like a third of them every map anyway :x

I'm going to go back into Three Houses when the new story DLC drops at the end of the Season Pass and maybe then I'll have the energy to blitz through the other three routes.

Back