• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Fakemon Contest #1 : Voting Stage

Vote for your favorite fakemon

• Fakemon #1

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Fakemon #2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fakemon #3

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Fakemon #4

• Fakemon #5

• Fakemon #6

• Fakemon #7

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Fakemon #8

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Fakemon #9

• Fakemon #10

• Fakemon #11

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Fakemon #12

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Fakemon #13

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Fakemon #14

• Fakemon #15

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
[fakemon contest : voting]
After much time and a healthy dose of my own laziness, as promised, we begin the voting stage! But, don't go clicking yes, there's still a lot to do. First and foremost, thank you so much to those who participated. Everyone did such a good job and I'm so proud of all of you. :') Best of luck to everyone!

Rules

- Please make sure that you, as participant, vote before February 20th. This gives you 8 days to submit your vote. It is optional for non-participants but it isn't so for you. It's mandatory that you vote or you'll be disqualified.
- Although it's okay if you just vote and go along, it is expected of you that you make a small post underlining why you voted for the icon that you did. No need to write huge paragraphs; a single line would honestly suffice if you don't want to write much!
- Do not vote for yourself.
- Be polite, respectful, and mindful of the artist's work. Try not to mention how you'd do the drawing.

- The images posted to not correlate with the names on the list, so don't even try.

- IF FOR WHATEVER REASON, YOU SUBMITTED A FAKEMON AND IT ISN'T HERE; TELL ME. I CAN AND WILL EDIT THE POLL TO INCLUDE YOU.
Deadline : February 20th

Fakemon #1

Spoiler:

Fakemon #2

Spoiler:

Fakemon #3

Spoiler:

Fakemon #4

Spoiler:

Fakemon #5

Spoiler:

Fakemon #6

Spoiler:

Fakemon #7

Spoiler:

Fakemon #8

Spoiler:

Fakemon #9

Spoiler:

Fakemon #10

Spoiler:

Fakemon #11

Spoiler:

Fakemon #12

Spoiler:

Fakemon #13

Spoiler:

Fakemon #14

Spoiler:

Fakemon #15

Spoiler:

[now vote]

Last edited:
Years
First and foremost, I just want to say that all the designs look great, and the thought that went behind them is awesome - and fun to see! My vote goes to #13, Devlux. I love how simple it is, and in terms of taking on the theme of lust it's a very appropriate representation for a pokemon. I'm not a fan of pokeon that look too... human (and cough cough lopunny), but Devlux walks that line which I think works great for its concept. The art is really clean and well done, and the abilities make sense. The gender differences are an added bonus, and I like how it's easy to identify the concept of Devlux in its design, but it's not a strict representation.

Runner ups for me were Fanshee and Mega-Emolga. It was a tough choice!

Edit: "Please make sure that you, as participant, vote before July 1st" <-That's my Bday :D

Last edited:
Years
I'd like to vote for Devlux. (there are currently duplicates so I will wait)

It does the best in both artwork and concept. Great nuance with the theme gives it purpose without becoming gimmicky. With that, it's excellently presented, and I would love to have one on my team! (I just wouldn't like picking between the male and female since they are both equally great designs.)

Other entries that I particularly enjoyed are the Mega Emolga and Musi, the hummingbird. Musi just lacked a bit in concept and spritework; based on the artwork though, I would love to see this design in a game. Mega emolga just barely missed my vote since it was an evolution of an official design. I might add, I don't really like many of the mega designs, but I do really love this Mega Emolga! I could only vote one though. :(

Great job everyone!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
First and foremost, I just want to say that all the designs look great, and the thought that went behind them is awesome - and fun to see! My vote goes to #13, Devlux. I love how simple it is, and in terms of taking on the theme of lust it's a very appropriate representation for a pokemon. I'm not a fan of pokeon that look too... human (and cough cough lopunny), but Devlux walks that line which I think works great for its concept. The art is really clean and well done, and the abilities make sense. The gender differences are an added bonus, and I like how it's easy to identify the concept of Devlux in its design, but it's not a strict representation.

Runner ups for me were Fanshee and Mega-Emolga. It was a tough choice!

Edit: "Please make sure that you, as participant, vote before July 1st" <-That's my Bday :D

I'd like to vote for Devlux. (there are currently duplicates so I will wait)

It does the best in both artwork and concept. Great nuance with the theme gives it purpose without becoming gimmicky. With that, it's excellently presented, and I would love to have one on my team! (I just wouldn't like picking between the male and female since they are both equally great designs.)

Other entries that I particularly enjoyed are the Mega Emolga and Musi, the hummingbird. Musi just lacked a bit in concept and spritework; based on the artwork though, I would love to see this design in a game. Mega emolga just barely missed my vote since it was an evolution of an official design. I might add, I don't really like many of the mega designs, but I do really love this Mega Emolga! I could only vote one though. :(

Great job everyone!

Hate to be the barer of bad news, but #13 is Augerero, not Devlux. Devlux is number 12. The number corresponding to the Fakemon is above the spoiler tags. So the Fakemon appears below their number, not above.

^w^;; You guys may have misvoted.

Years
Hate to be the barer of bad news, but #13 is Augerero, not Devlux. Devlux is number 12. The number corresponding to the Fakemon is above the spoiler tags. So the Fakemon appears below their number, not above.

Oops thank you Xander. I just want to clarify that I voted for #13, but meant to vote for Devlux. :D

Years

Don't worry, I held off until the duplicate was fixed.

Hmm, Augerero is great too, I will add it among the other standout entries. It reminds me of creatures from pan's labyrinth in its aesthetic. I'd prefer the evolution process to be a bit more straightforward, but overall it's a great entry. Very close!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My vote would have to go towards Fakemon #3. Love how it was colored; light blue and pink are excellent choices. They seem to mash-up with each other pretty nicely. Also, I really like the way how its tails are heart-shaped; creative! All other entries were great, though, but this is simply my most favorite. Great job, you all. n_n

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
Musi is just great, with it being almost Valentine's and all. :)

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
My vote goes to Devlux, as it carries a unique set of designs and furthers it by use of twin-gender base stats.

It also looks freaking cute. It has the design of a cutie, but the attitude of a determined killer :D

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
I'll be blunt: Devlux was an almost immediate choice. It actually looks like a next-gen Pokémon, and it's something I'd want to use if it were included in a game. The other entries were good, but I honestly think Devlux is very professionally made. I actually feel embarrassed for the entry I submitted.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Voted for Fanshee. I think it really did great with its "counting sheep to sleep" concept and its unique ability compliments it well. I would very much like to see this cutemon's evo! :)

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Wow, Devlux is pretty damn good. Number 14 was the runner-up for me; it looked like some kind of deranged Minotaur, which is really cool in it's own regard.

shawnking2255

ROM hack in progress.
Years
I have to say #7 and #12 I like emolga, and that mega-evolution looks awesome. I like the combination of dark and fairy and thought 12 looked cool. I myself am a Fakemon creator, so If you will have another contest, please contact me. :)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
It actually took me a long time to decide! I thought all of the designs were great, but the one that I finally chose was #5, Blosshum.

I just liked the concept and I thought the artwork was great. It's a cool fakemon that I wouldn't mind seeing in the real games. Plus it's a grass type!

Other notable mentions were #1 (I loved the story behind that as I'm also a fan of the waterbear), #7 (that Mega-Emolga looks awesome), #11 (Seriously, that's a cool concept), and #12 (I personally think that this one is going to win).

This was fun and I look forward to seeing the final results! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I'm really impressed with these designs, so I applaud you guys. It was close, but the one I voted for was number #3. The design is simple, but it still has features that make it stand out, for example the antennae and the tail feathers. Basically I could see this being a real pokemon in any of the future games so that's why I ultimately chose it.

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
Years
Wow! Everyone did a fantastic job! My vote had to go to Devlux. Concept and design like that is something that could totally exist in the land of Pokemon.

There was so much thought and love that clearly went into all of these pieces. It's always hard to pick just one when everyone does such a great job!

Back