• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I am good thank you had a long day at work just here watching twitch how are you
ah sounds like a nice way to relax! i had a not too long day at work and am currently trying to find good catering nearby for a big party sdfkj

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I read your username as bloonsurfingpikachu420.

Gave me a funny visual image in my head

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hiiii

I see you've already been posting around a bit - nice to see :3 You're making a hack or designing a region for another purpose?

Hi!
I am actually designing (when I mean designing, I mean drawing Pokémon) a region inspired in Portugal and Spain! You could check if you want, but there isn't very much there tho

You can see the fakemons I created for now in here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=458988

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2021
Sorry for the late reply,

Favourite pokemon game?

Pokemon Red and Blue,Emerald,Platinum and Pokemon Black

Replying to ReKoil

I am referring to a Pikachu from Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu that flies using balloons and surfs using a surfboard

Replying to Adventure? I guess?

Favourite pokemon are all the Fairy,Normal and Dragon types!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorry for the late reply,

Favourite pokemon game?

Pokemon Red and Blue,Emerald,Platinum and Pokemon Black

Replying to ReKoil

I am referring to a Pikachu from Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu that flies using balloons and surfs using a surfboard

Replying to Adventure? I guess?

Favourite pokemon are all the Fairy,Normal and Dragon types!
A quick tip: If you click Respond on each post you want to reply to, and then click the round button with a that then appears and floats over the forum as you scroll, all the posts you want to Respond to appear in the bottom quick-reply box and you can type your response to each post after the [/QUOTE] tags :) Instead of making many different posts. PokéCommunity works a bit differently from reddit :3

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone! So happy to join the community. I'm 35, I know I'm old, sorry, but I love pokemon! I was also wondering, does anyone know the best place I might be able to sell a couple of the mew oreos??

Back