• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
  • Name: Luna Lovegood
    Pokémon: Oshawott
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: North

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • So I am done with bronzor so:

Name: #Not Important
    Pokémon: Unown (Can it be ! ?)
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: S

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    UPDATE:
    I've done some large updating to the Challenges section to add some things and change a few things around. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I've also been trying to come up with ways for you guys to earn altered versions of Pokemon (Spiky-eared Pichu, Valencian Butterfree) from the Collectable section. The only thing I can really come up with is a way like Pokemon Go does their challenges. If you have any ideas feel free to share them. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity Check!

First off I apologize to those who get tagged twice with this as I was trying to decide if I wanted to edit this or just make a new post and I went with editing this one.

As you guys know when I do updates I tag a handful of you guys to let you know what's going on or what may be new. I've come to realize a lot of you I've been tagging haven't even been active on the boards for quite a while. So I am tagging EVERYONE who has ever posted in this thread to let me know that you plan on staying active and having fun with VPP. I try to come up with ideas and little events to keep things from getting stale. But there's no point if no one takes part in them or if it's just a few. It also helps me to figure out how long to host these events.

Another reason to do this activity check is to invite those back who may have been away for a while. Everyone is always welcome to come back and join in the fun where they left off. As you guys may or may not know I keep track of your stats in my Google Docs in case something happens to PokeCommunity or you forget something somewhere along the line.

So here is how this is going to work. You will have until June 30th to respond to this thread letting me know if you want to keep up with the fun. All that I ask is you let me know either way. Don't feel like you have to I will hang on to your stats no matter what. Those who let me know they want to keep up with the fun will be added to the new spoiler tags.

You guys are awesome!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It's the start of JUNE which means its the change of seasons. It's time for Summer and Winter.

Summer: Fire, Ground, Electric, Poison, Steel
    Winter: Ice, Fairy, Water, Psychic, Normal

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    Name: Pokémonlover1
    Pokémon: Torchic
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern Hemisphere

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    UPDATE:
    I've added more Legendaries to the list for Galar. When more are announced they will be added to the list.

--------------

My next one will be Coalossal @ 5,700 which I will finish at 5,850 and will be shiny.

--------------

You will need to get 10 posts before you can get a VPP which isn't very hard if you play in the Games section. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    UPDATE:
    I've added more Legendaries to the list for Galar. When more are announced they will be added to the list.

--------------

My next one will be Coalossal @ 5,700 which I will finish at 5,850 and will be shiny.

--------------

You will need to get 10 posts before you can get a VPP which isn't very hard if you play in the Games section. :D

Of course. Sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022

Years
  • Joined a few months ago and forgot for a while then started back up early last week

Name: enderkool
    Pokémon: Slowpoke (Galarian if possible)
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Joined a few months ago and forgot for a while then started back up early last week

Name: enderkool
    Pokémon: Slowpoke (Galarian if possible)
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

You would need to get more points and buy a Galarian Stone for the Galarian forms same with Alola forms.

Slowpoke @ 10
    Hatch @ 25
    Slowbro @ Level 100: 160
    Shiny: No

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. And let me know if you have any questions. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Man do I have some catching up to do! But I'm up for the challenge. >:)

Anyone in for tag-teaming a Pokemon with me?

Name: Fairy
    Partner:
    Pokémon:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Man do I have some catching up to do! But I'm up for the challenge. >:)

Anyone in for tag-teaming a Pokemon with me?

Name: Fairy
    Partner:
    Pokémon:

We can have fun tag-teaming together just let me know what Pokemon you wanna raise. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    We can have fun tag-teaming together just let me know what Pokemon you wanna raise. :D

Yay! Hang on, I have to go through your epic list of 'mons to find something you haven't raised yet, haha.

What about spending some points to get Alolan Koffing? You get a classic James Pokemon (variant) and I get a Fairy type! Seems like a good compromise to me. :) Unless you've got your heart set on something in which case choose away cause I'm not picky at all. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Yay! Hang on, I have to go through your epic list of 'mons to find something you haven't raised yet, haha.

What about spending some points to get Alolan Koffing? You get a classic James Pokemon (variant) and I get a Fairy type! Seems like a good compromise to me. :) Unless you've got your heart set on something in which case choose away cause I'm not picky at all. <3

I can go Galarian Weezing with you. The Doug Dimmadom of Pokemon. xD

I'll be buying a Galar Stone for 600 points.

Name: Caite-chan
    Partner: Fairy
    Pokémon: Galarian Weezing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back