• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    HAPPY POKEMON DAY!

I know I'm a bit late (you can thank work) but to celebrate Pokemon Day you can collect 100 points & 1 Starter Pokemon but there is a twist. You must choose the starter from your very first game. Let me see what you started with Trainers! :D​

* You have until March 6th to make your claims.

Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Ohh, this is a lovely idea! I started with Pearl when I was about nine years old, and always chose Piplup as my starter, which is one of my all-time favourites! :') I'd love Turtwig too, but for now I'll have Piplup, please!

Happy Pokémon Day! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Ohh, this is a lovely idea! I started with Pearl when I was about nine years old, and always chose Piplup as my starter, which is one of my all-time favourites! :') I'd love Turtwig too, but for now I'll have Piplup, please!

Happy Pokémon Day! :D

Not gonna lie but Piplup's line is actually my favorite and I never have played that Generation either...lol. You can stick with Piplup or have it as an Empoleon + 100 points. :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Piplup is one of the cutest Pokémon out there so i don't blame you, haha! I'll keep it unevolved. Thanks, Caite! :)

Years
    I started with Yellow, so I'll take Pikachu. Also I didn't get the notification for some reason.

Happy Pokémon Day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I started with Yellow, so I'll take Pikachu. Also I didn't get the notification for some reason.

Happy Pokémon Day.

Pikachu it is then and 100 points.

Let me know if you get two notifications for this post.

Spoiler:

HAPPY SPRING / AUTUMN!​

That means for the next three months Spring is in the air for the Northern Hemisphere and Autumn is in the air for the Southern Hemisphere. So you can raise Grass, Bug, Flying or Fighting in the North or Dark, Rock, Dragon or Ghost in the South.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    So for my next one I'll pick Orbeetle. I'm pretty sure I started with Bulbasaur back in the day so I'll take that for my Pokemon Day one. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    HAPPY POKEMON DAY!......again.
    Time to redo this seeing as how we had some issues with people being tagged so if you already got your Pokemon feel free to ignore this. I just wanted everyone to have a fair shot.

I know I'm a bit late (you can thank work) but to celebrate Pokemon Day you can collect 100 points & 1 Starter Pokemon but there is a twist. You must choose the starter from your very first game. Let me see what you started with Trainers! :D​

* You have until March 14th to make your claims.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    HAPPY POKEMON DAY!......again.
    Time to redo this seeing as how we had some issues with people being tagged so if you already got your Pokemon feel free to ignore this. I just wanted everyone to have a fair shot.

* You have until March 14th to make your claims.

Spoiler:

It works now!

EDIT:Also, * You have until March 14th to make your claims. this part would look better if you used a list like this:
    E.g.
    • You have until March 14th to make your claims.
    How to do it:

[list]
    [*]You have until March 14th to make your claims.
    [/list]

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    I'm pretty sure my first Pokémon game was Emerald, and I picked Mudkip for that one, so I'm claiming it!

Also Oranguru is finished, and I want a new VPP. I'll be hunting for Tapu Lele this time, starting with another Psychic-type:

Name: Sumner
    Pokémon: Grumpig
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm pretty sure my first Pokémon game was Emerald, and I picked Mudkip for that one, so I'm claiming it!

Also Oranguru is finished, and I want a new VPP. I'll be hunting for Tapu Lele this time, starting with another Psychic-type:

Name: Sumner
    Pokémon: Grumpig
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Spoink @ 2,770
    Hatch @ 2,785
    Grumpig @ Level 100: 2,945
    Shiny: No

You also get Mudkip/Swampert and 100 points.

Years
    Looks like I finished my Mega Audino. So let's do Sunflora.

Name: Janp
    Pokémon: Sunflora
    Hemisphere: Northern

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Looks like I finished my Mega Audino. So let's do Sunflora.

Name: Janp
    Pokémon: Sunflora
    Hemisphere: Northern

Sunkern @ 3,756
    Hatch @ 3,771
    Sunflora @ Level 100: 3,906
    Shiny: No

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    IT'S TIME TO EARN YOUR BADGES

This is something I've been working on for quite a while been trying to think of yet more ways to have fun with this. As with everything else this may need to be tweaked over time. It may sound right to me but not to others so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I've been trying to think of ways where we can challenge each other and have fun with it.

Go earn your badges!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back