• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If we do go about making a review thread, I don't think reviews should be all that long. Should be okay if they were just two to three sentences, as long as they describe your overall opinion regarding the movie. :]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Anyone seen Double Jeopardy? I watched it for the first time last night all the way through, having seen many bits and pieces throughout my childhood, and I absolutely loved it. Highly recommended.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nope, not even heard of it. Is it a movie, or series or?

I am thinking of catching up on The Walking Dead though OR starting to watch Lost. Because I never really followed Lost and haven't gotten too much spoiled for me so maybe I'd enjoy it.

Shining Raichu

Years
  • It's a movie, it stars Ashley Judd. It's 1999 or something like that, so it's not too old.

Lost seems like too big of a commitment to me, I'd go with Walking Dead.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • TWD is a good option. AHS is also another good choice, it's shorter than both the others and probably more interesting and has a better story. ;)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Lost just seems too long for me to enjoy lmao. I'd have to religiously dedicate myself to it xD

And AHS.... I sooo wanna see that series omg >.<

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Lost!! If you are ready to tackle something big. :D It is 121 episodes long and some of your questions that you get in S1 don't get answered until S5-6. However, that is my favorite part about it. They introduce a bunch of things to you, explain it little by little, then throw another thing it that makes you question it even more. But if you can do it, it is definitely worth it. I loved that show a lot.

I agree though, it is a big commitment. XD Especially since all the episodes are out - usually episodes end with some kind of new realization or some ♥♥♥♥ hits the fan. So it's hard to not be like "WHAT?!??" then continue on to the next one. :p

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
    Years
  • I dropped off Walking Dead after the first season. I've read the comics prior to the show coming out, but I'd like to sit and watch it again

Shining Raichu

Years
  • What if we started referring to all TV shows by their acronyms and then just hoped people get it

Like, I love AoS, R, TBBT and TGW.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I dropped off Walking Dead after the first season. I've read the comics prior to the show coming out, but I'd like to sit and watch it again
    It suffers from having too many episodes per season. Don't get me wrong I love the show and I love the fact that there are long season but the story tends to drag on. Just be prepared when you go to watch it again.

Prepared with plenty of snack food!
    What if we started referring to all TV shows by their acronyms and then just hoped people get it

Like, I love AoS, R, TBBT and TGW.
    What about AHS? Coven <3

Years
  • I need to pick up on Agents of Shield. :\ I don't know where I could find the earlier episodes though haha.
    You could try signing up for a free trial with Hulu. I think they have the whole season up to this point. Or you could just wait for the season to end. I'm sure the episodes will be on DVD/Blu-ray/streaming soon enough.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Usually things come out on Netflix/Hulu/Blu-ray six-eight months after they end on television, right? At least, that's how American Horror Story tends to work. It's traditionally ended in ~February/March, or thereabouts, and then it's released on Netflix in early December, depending on its previous end date. That's when I'm expecting Coven at least so I can rewatch it.

I dropped Resurrection after the third episode because I found that it was moving kind of slow despite a lot happening, but it felt very ABC Family to me - innocent, kinda boring - so I just... meh. It's still recording though so I could catch up if I wanted. :P Magic and I have been obsessing over Hell's Kitchen - anyone following that? Scott / Melanie all the way!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back