• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    If it helps Pinkie, I hated Ted so I definitely won't bother to see this new film anytime soon. I don't take offence to anything McFarlane has done, but sometimes he just isn't funny, Ted being one of those times. Plus as much as I like Family Guy, there a lot of episodes that don't come close to provoking a chuckle really.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Family Guy has gone on too long, it's suffering from its own popularity at this point. (no different from The Simpsons)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    If I don't see the new Maleficent movie then I'll probably die a young man.

re: Pinkie - that seems dismally specific and overthought for something as satirical as a McFarland movie.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Everybody here is crazy, there is not one episode of Family Guy that hasn't resulted in raucous laughter, and Ted was amazing.

Also I saw A Million Ways To Die In The West tonight, equally fantastic.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    re: Pinkie - that seems dismally specific and overthought for something as satirical as a McFarland movie.
    Well they say movies aren't meant to be watched for fun; they're meant to be viewed as artistic expressions (who the artists views the world in his or her own eyes). Take this quote from an anonymous user from /tv/ as an example:

Spoiler:
    Movie qualities can be a huge deal to people obsessed with Oscar-worthy nominees. That's why we focused more on summer blockbusters, rather than movies released during Oscar season, to determine whether or not Hollywood is going downhill, because they are the AAA titles of the movie industry.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    MY favourite part of Godzilla:
    Spoiler:

Million Ways To Die In The West just... won't be for me. From the trailer it just feels like live-action family guy - same kind of jokes and meh humour.

The next few weeks are golden for me, cinema every orange weds until July :L.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    It's been like that for me ever since Amazing Spider-Man xD
    I burst into obnoxious tears every time someone mentions that movie.
    Family Guy is actually really sophisticated comedy disguised as fart jokes. I'll go to my grave defending that.
    True, but there's more standalone fart jokes than sophisticated comedy, I'd think. It's nice seeing Meg's face get gasblasted every once in awhile, I guess.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Has anyone seen Maleficent yet?
    Is it worth the money to see it in theaters or should I wait for it to be available to download on The Pirate Bay? Tehe.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    The first Amazing Spider-Man was better than any of the Tobey Maguire series, thank you very much. The second left a lot to be desired though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Some people complained that Green Goblin got put in at the last minute like Venom did in the 3rd movie, but they seem to ignore the fact that they're planning another movie with him returning as a villain too :(

Hope I didn't spoil anything? lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I actually liked the 3rd. Spiderman movie the most because of all the villains, and Peter Parker's friend. I really want to see Venom in the next movie.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Throwing in the Green Goblin at the last minute wasn't the smartest thing because that's what made the movie feel too full of plotlines. Also it lead to the part that began tearing my tear ducts from my eyes. I'm excited for the gang villain whose name I forget to be introduced in the next movie as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yes, same here. Venom scared me, and Green Goblin made me cry. :c
    The Sinister Six?

Yes, same here. Venom scared me, and Green Goblin made me cry. :c
    The Sinister Six?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    This whole Spider-Man debate reminded me of this image I found:

Spoiler:

Truth be told, both versions are good in their own right.

Has anyone seen Maleficent yet?
    Is it worth the money to see it in theaters or should I wait for it to be available to [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]download[/COLOR][/COLOR] on The Pirate Bay? Tehe.

From what I heard, it's not worth the money due to the movie ending up being a radical feminist propaganda flick, so do the latter if you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back