• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Name: sapphiox
    Pokémon: eevee
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: southern (why do you need to know this?)

Sorry if I make any mistakes

Eevee @ 44
    Hatch @ 59
    Eeveelution @ Level 100: 194
    Shiny: No

The post count is what you have at the present time which in this case I went with 44. As for knowing which Hemisphere it goes with the Seasonal Types and that's all. Feel free to check out the VPP Site for all the info and fun. Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. And let me know if you have any other questions. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Finished with Whimsicott, whoo! I'd like another please.

Name: Sheep
    Pokémon: Minccino
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern atm

Minccino @ 26,715
    Hatch @ 26,730
    Cinccino @ Level 100: 26,890

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know I'm a few days late with this...I was having issues with the internet the past few days and only had my phone (which is a pain to do ANYTHING on) but I wanted to let everyone know that the....

SEASONS HAVE CHANGED:

For those of you who live in the Northern Hemisphere now starts FALL / AUTUMN: Dark, Rock, Dragon, Ghost
    For those of you who live in the Southern Hemisphere now starts SPRING: Grass, Bug, Flying, Fighting

This will last until the end of November when the seasons will change again. ;D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • How come I never knew about this?? :oooo
    Ok, I've read both threads and the website, but I'm still new to this concept so if I am doing anything wrong, be sure to tell me! Also, if I have any question, should I PM you or something?

Name: Kingdenas
    Pokémon: Empoleon
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    How come I never knew about this?? :oooo
    Ok, I've read both threads and the website, but I'm still new to this concept so if I am doing anything wrong, be sure to tell me! Also, if I have any question, should I PM you or something?

Name: Kingdenas
    Pokémon: Empoleon

Piplup @ 1,676
    Hatch @ 1,691
    Empoleon @ Level 100: 1,851
    Shiny: Yes

If you have any questions you can either post in here or PM me. Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. :D

Cid

Years
  • I'd like to raise a Togepi next. :)

Name: Cid
    Pokémon: Togekiss

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'd like to raise a Togepi next. :)

Name: Cid
    Pokémon: Togekiss

Togepi @ 3,286
    Hatch @ 3,301
    Togekiss @ Level 100: 3,461

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hello again! ^__^ I've finally finished raising my Rockruff! <3 I forgot to mention this before, but could I keep it unevolved? Lycanroc is really amazing, but I guess I just adore Rockruff waaaaayyyy too much! (*w*) Thank youuuu!

Here's my next Pokémon!

Name: Distant
    Pokémon: Shroomish
    Hemisphere: Northern

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hello again! ^__^ I've finally finished raising my Rockruff! <3 I forgot to mention this before, but could I keep it unevolved? Lycanroc is really amazing, but I guess I just adore Rockruff waaaaayyyy too much! (*w*) Thank youuuu!

Here's my next Pokémon!

Name: Distant
    Pokémon: Shroomish

Shroomish @ 10,197
    Hatch @ 10,212
    Breloom @ Level 100: 10,372

You can keep Rockruff as Rockruff...you don't need to evolve it as long as I know. :D

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been around guys. I've been getting over being sick and now I've got something with my ear making it really hard to hear. It's been a real pain.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • You can keep Rockruff as Rockruff...you don't need to evolve it as long as I know. :D

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been around guys. I've been getting over being sick and now I've got something with my ear making it really hard to hear. It's been a real pain.

Thanks a lot as always, Caite! :') I hope you feel better, too! ^-^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My dear Shiinoic is complete! Which means I have also completed the Cute Little Pokémon challenge! (´∀`)♡

Name: Fairy
    Pokémon: Scyther

Please & thanks Caite! Also feel better soon. ♡

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Thanks you guys. :D I actually had my ear pop a few times while I was at work cleaning out the cranes and while it hurt like a bitch I'm slowly starting to hear better. YAY!!!! I'm still seeing an ENT next week even if my ear completely opens back up.

My dear Shiinoic is complete! Which means I have also completed the Cute Little Pokémon challenge! (´∀`)♡

Pokémon: Scyther

Please & thanks Caite! Also feel better soon. ♡

Scyther @ 8,829
    Hatch @ 8,844
    Scizor @ Level 100: 9,004

Let me know which Pokemon you are using for the challenge. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thanks you guys. :D I actually had my ear pop a few times while I was at work cleaning out the cranes and while it hurt like a bitch I'm slowly starting to hear better. YAY!!!! I'm still seeing an ENT next week even if my ear completely opens back up.

Scyther @ 8,829
    Hatch @ 8,844
    Scizor @ Level 100: 9,004

Let me know which Pokemon you are using for the challenge. :D
    Aww, I'm glad you're feeling better! <33

I will be using Sylveon, Togekiss, Aromatisse, Alolan Ninetales, Diance, & Shiinotic for the challenge. :)

edit: I forgot to ask - I want to include Scyther as another Flying type, but I imagine that will be revoked once I evolve it. So I shouldn't list it for the Flying challenge unless I don't evolve it right?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Aww, I'm glad you're feeling better! <33

I will be using Sylveon, Togekiss, Aromatisse, Alolan Ninetales, Diance, & Shiinotic for the challenge. :)

edit: I forgot to ask - I want to include Scyther as another Flying type, but I imagine that will be revoked once I evolve it. So I shouldn't list it for the Flying challenge unless I don't evolve it right?

For the challenge you get 175 points along with one Non-Legendary/Ultra Beast Pokémon that will be Shiny! YAY!

As for Scyther/Scizor...I always assume people want them to evolve unless you specificlly state or ask that you want it at a certain stage. So if you don't want Scyther to evolve you just need to let me know.

But if you keep a Pokemon at a lower stage but a challenge calls for a specific Pokemon then you will need to raise another one. For Example: If you are going for the James challenge and you only raise a Koffing you will need to raise another one for Weezing. Unlike using Arcanine for Growlithe because you in theory raised Growlithe.

I hope that all makes sense....lol.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • So Pikachu-Man is done I'll be taking Noibat next and I forgot to mention this or I think I forgot but can I keep it as a Pikachu.
    Name: TheAlmightyBlaziken
    Pokémon: Noibat

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    So Pikachu-Man is done I'll be taking Noibat next and I forgot to mention this or I think I forgot but can I keep it as a Pikachu.
    Name: TheAlmightyBlaziken
    Pokémon: Noibat

Noibat @ 1,290
    Hatch @ 1,305
    Noivern @ Level 100: 1,440

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    For the challenge you get 175 points along with one Non-Legendary/Ultra Beast Pokémon that will be Shiny! YAY!

As for Scyther/Scizor...I always assume people want them to evolve unless you specificlly state or ask that you want it at a certain stage. So if you don't want Scyther to evolve you just need to let me know.

But if you keep a Pokemon at a lower stage but a challenge calls for a specific Pokemon then you will need to raise another one. For Example: If you are going for the James challenge and you only raise a Koffing you will need to raise another one for Weezing. Unlike using Arcanine for Growlithe because you in theory raised Growlithe.

I hope that all makes sense....lol.

Makes sense to me! I will definitely be evolving Scyther. Bug challenge here I come! :) And I would like to choose a shiny Weavile then, please & thanks!

Pokémon: Weavile

(´∀`)♡

Edit: Sorry for the double notification! Just a question - since I requested Weavile for completing the challenge, does that mean it's worth 150 since it's in season? Or just the standard amount?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Makes sense to me! I will definitely be evolving Scyther. Bug challenge here I come! :) And I would like to choose a shiny Weavile then, please & thanks!

Pokémon: Weavile

(´∀`)♡

Edit: Sorry for the double notification! Just a question - since I requested Weavile for completing the challenge, does that mean it's worth 150 since it's in season? Or just the standard amount?

It's neither. You don't have to raise it. It's a Pokemon you've earned with completing a challenge. So the only one you have to worry about is Scizor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back