• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2021
    Came back after many years away. Hope it's still the awesome community it once was

Years
  • Hi so I just kind of disappeared for four years, mainly cause what happened to Pokemon Essentials and it just became very discouraging but I playing a few games and working on a region with my friends and it motivated me to try again after I found an old Pokemon Essentials file to use. So hello

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Came back after many years away. Hope it's still the awesome community it once was

Hi so I just kind of disappeared for four years, mainly cause what happened to Pokemon Essentials and it just became very discouraging but I playing a few games and working on a region with my friends and it motivated me to try again after I found an old Pokemon Essentials file to use. So hello
    Welcome back :3 I hope you'll still enjoy PC! Some things may have changed, but hopefully for the better~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm permanently leaving the forums. I just don't feel welcome any longer nor do I feel like a part of the forums.

That's how life goes I suppose.

GL with future endeavours!

Aw, I'm sorry you feel that way! :c Please take care!

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm permanently leaving the forums. I just don't feel welcome any longer nor do I feel like a part of the forums.

That's how life goes I suppose.

GL with future endeavours!

Awww now this is a shame.

It might sound weird coming from me, because we didn't speak besides during the Christmas exchange...but I always thought you were a fantastic presence on Pokecommunity. It'll surely feel missing without you around since you were a great and active presence who I noticed through every login session. (Especially around Forum Games).

Those thoughts are understandable. I've had them myself where I felt like an outcast, someone not really part of these forums. But I've mostly chalked it up to thoughts in my head.

You will be missed, and your always welcome to return.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • it's been a while.... i really missed this place a lot but i havent had the time to come back until now :c

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Meyling!! Welcome back! It's good to see you around these parts again. (。'▽'。)♡

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Well, here I am again....

I keep going on hiatus because life is keeping me busy and then just popping back up after a while. I'm not even sure anyone remembers me at all to be honest, most of the people I used to talk to a lot haven't really been on Pokecommunity in a long time as well.... So like.... yeah :)

Hello again! I'm back!

welcome back! i do remember you, glad to see you're doing well!

Years
  • Hii😇
    I just joined and to be honest, I'm still figuring out what all these treats are and what to react to. Just exploring this whole site! I am really excited.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hii😇
    I just joined and to be honest, I'm still figuring out what all these treats are and what to react to. Just exploring this whole site! I am really excited.
    Welcome to the community! If you ever have any questions about the forums you're free to ask myself or the site staff. :)

M.J.Wytcher

just a simple pokeman :)
    Years
  • Hi all! Im Mitchell but you can call me Mitch or Misha. Ive been a big pokemon fan for years, my first game was a copy of Leaf Green given to me by a friend! Recently I've been really into pokemon rom hacks, I especially love ones with new regions and fakemon. I love seeing the creativity. I'm currently playing Fool's Gold, a hack for Crystal along side my friend. I have never really used a forum site and am quite frankly very confused and slightly intimidated by everything on the screen haha (to be fair I also have autism and am in general ~easily overwhelmed~) But everyone here seems pretty nice and I'm interested to meet people and try to be appart of the community!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi all! Im Mitchell but you can call me Mitch or Misha. Ive been a big pokemon fan for years, my first game was a copy of Leaf Green given to me by a friend! Recently I've been really into pokemon rom hacks, I especially love ones with new regions and fakemon. I love seeing the creativity. I'm currently playing Fool's Gold, a hack for Crystal along side my friend. I have never really used a forum site and am quite frankly very confused and slightly intimidated by everything on the screen haha (to be fair I also have autism and am in general ~easily overwhelmed~) But everyone here seems pretty nice and I'm interested to meet people and try to be appart of the community!
    Hey there, welcome to the community! :)

Yes. I'm back AGAIN. Hopefully for long.
    Name is Pure, im a furry, yada yada check out my profile.
    Welcome back! Do I remember you posting your art a year or so ago?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Howdy! Been a couple years now I think, but finally found some time (hopefully) to stick around these parts again. May not have as vocal a presence before but i'll at least be around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back