• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi it's been a while. So I kind of left without realising didn't say I wasn't going to be here for quite a while, I went travelling around Africa and should still be there now but for reasons I'm sure we can all guess I had to return to England immediately and now I've decided to quarantine for 2 weeks because of travelling through multiple international airports. I almost got stuck in Angola hours before the country completely closed all international borders, I'm so grateful to be home right now.

Years
  • Hi it's been a while. So I kind of left without realising didn't say I wasn't going to be here for quite a while, I went travelling around Africa and should still be there now but for reasons I'm sure we can all guess I had to return to England immediately and now I've decided to quarantine for 2 weeks because of travelling through multiple international airports. I almost got stuck in Angola hours before the country completely closed all international borders, I'm so grateful to be home right now.

YO it's been a while!! welcome back! :>

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Hello again everyone. My name is Paleo. I've actually been here for a few years now but have taken a long hiatus after a pretty bad burnout. Chances are I won't see any old faces but I do look forward to the new ones. I am not anything in particular but I have been obsessed with "correcting" Pokemon. I use that word with a grain of salt as I know too much makes people salty :]. I will be posting my ideas and stories yet again and I hope to see a lot of you out there critiquing.

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    I'm going through some stuff that I might not overcome, see ya and thanks for having me.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Hey everyone

I think i might be leaving for good this time since i never really get on that much and completely forgot until just now XD

so yeah, bye everyone, stay a meme and Keep on Fooglin'

See you later, space cowboy.

Years
  • After a decent amount of time I finally decide to change my username to another favorite wrestler of mine. Who knows how long until I decide to change it again, but it will be a good while before then.

Was formerly known as Paige.

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
  • Hi all!
    Just a quick introduction, I'm Dhanu from the UK.
    I was first active as far back as 2009! Then took a 4 years break and came back in 2015 and finally after another 5 years of being under the radar I'm back in 2020 with shield! This place has changed a lot over the years but it's nice to see it still going strong :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I decided to come back for a while. Been gone for a few years but I like this place. Helps me clear my anxiety and a good outlet for creativity. Thanks.

Don't have too much time these days since I spend most of it learning languages or teaching.

Years
  • New username, to correspond with a new life. Hello, I'm Sierra, the Girl Formerly Known as Diegoisawesome.
    hi Sierra!!!
    Hi all!
    Just a quick introduction, I'm Dhanu from the UK.
    I was first active as far back as 2009! Then took a 4 years break and came back in 2015 and finally after another 5 years of being under the radar I'm back in 2020 with shield! This place has changed a lot over the years but it's nice to see it still going strong :)
    Welcome back!!

I decided to come back for a while. Been gone for a few years but I like this place. Helps me clear my anxiety and a good outlet for creativity. Thanks.

Don't have too much time these days since I spend most of it learning languages or teaching.
    Hey there! Welcome back to PC :D

Years
  • I'm a returning user after a number years of absence, I was a little busy with IRL stuff and kind of forgot about this place until recently. I don't think I've really ever posted in this community before, only floated around other forums, I remember wanting to make some friends but was too self conscious at the time to make the first step. So I have returned to meet some like minded people who want to discuss Pokemon related things. Keep in mind I don't battle competitively, I haven't played much of the spin-off titles, and I don't play Go much due to where I live.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm a returning user after a number years of absence, I was a little busy with IRL stuff and kind of forgot about this place until recently. I don't think I've really ever posted in this community before, only floated around other forums, I remember wanting to make some friends but was too self conscious at the time to make the first step. So I have returned to meet some like minded people who want to discuss Pokemon related things. Keep in mind I don't battle competitively, I haven't played much of the spin-off titles, and I don't play Go much due to where I live.
    You were gone along you probably could've made your own thread! Sometimes posts in this one get lost at sea... but welcome back! There's a lot of people here who don't battle competitively, so I wouldn't worry about that much. Go is super fun, but hard to play when you don't like in a city or someplace with a lot of traffic. Some days on there are so quiet here. :(

Years
  • I guess I should make a post here seeing as I've been posting a lot more recently. Anyway, after a couple of years of infrequent posting cause of university and other stuff (I've found it really hard to be active on PC with my life atm) I'm finally back here for the foreseeable future! I've been part of PC for several years and got pretty engaged in the community when I first joined, so I hope at least a few of you remember me haha! Looking forward to talking to everyone again :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I guess I should make a post here seeing as I've been posting a lot more recently. Anyway, after a couple of years of infrequent posting cause of university and other stuff (I've found it really hard to be active on PC with my life atm) I'm finally back here for the foreseeable future! I've been part of PC for several years and got pretty engaged in the community when I first joined, so I hope at least a few of you remember me haha! Looking forward to talking to everyone again :)

What a cute postflair /sobs

Welcome back! Life do be like that sometimes, but PC is always around waiting. :>

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    So uhhh... hey.

It's been about.. what? Four, five months? Maybe even longer since I was really emotionally absent before I properly stepped down.

I was going through a lot pre-covid and since the whole world started falling apart I similarly had a breakdown to match that I'm still dealing with the fallout of to this day (including but not limited to two deaths and a case of covid in my immediate family and two others being hospitalized amidst what decidedly has to be the worst mental health state I've ever been in that put me in OPT)... but I just miss everyone so, so much. I miss feeling like a part of a community and I miss playing games and chatting and drawing with fellow PC members. I miss my friends and I want to see what new shiny Pokemon you've all caught! And all your ACNH islands! And all the new cards you've gotten and art you've created! I just.. miss everything about PC and my heart hurts that I've allowed -- for the third time in my PC career -- my declining health to interfere with my ability to remain a member of this forum.

I'm sorry to everyone I ghosted, or who were relying on me for something before I vanished, or to anyone who I let down. :(

I can't promise I'll be as active as I ever was because I simply don't know the future. But.. I want to at least try.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Years
  • So uhhh... hey.

It's been about.. what? Four, five months? Maybe even longer since I was really emotionally absent before I properly stepped down.

I was going through a lot pre-covid and since the whole world started falling apart I similarly had a breakdown to match that I'm still dealing with the fallout of to this day (including but not limited to two deaths and a case of covid in my immediate family and two others being hospitalized amidst what decidedly has to be the worst mental health state I've ever been in that put me in OPT)... but I just miss everyone so, so much. I miss feeling like a part of a community and I miss playing games and chatting and drawing with fellow PC members. I miss my friends and I want to see what new shiny Pokemon you've all caught! And all your ACNH islands! And all the new cards you've gotten and art you've created! I just.. miss everything about PC and my heart hurts that I've allowed -- for the third time in my PC career -- my declining health to interfere with my ability to remain a member of this forum.

I'm sorry to everyone I ghosted, or who were relying on me for something before I vanished, or to anyone who I let down. :(

I can't promise I'll be as active as I ever was because I simply don't know the future. But.. I want to at least try.

i fucking miss you so much so wb ❤

Years
  • So uhhh... hey.

So glad to hear from you! You always know that I am a message away (here or Discord) if you want to chat. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So uhhh... hey.

I'm so sorry for your losses and that you've been having a rough time. It's really good to see you back, we'll always be here whenever you come around, you know :sloheart:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back