• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
  • Granted, but that's your last wish. You can't wish for anything anymore. :v

Anyway, I wish the normal Linoone gets an evolution like its Galarian counterpart.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Granted, but it evolves with a japanese Pokemon center event-limited item.

I wish Feebas isn't such a pain to find in RSE.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Granted, Now it has 100% encounter rate in all parts of the region even in caves

I wish I was in the pokemon world thas right saniachan you can't stop me from wishing

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Granted, but all we get to see is a cute slap fight between them! x)

I wish the Mach Bike was easier to control.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted, but the Acro Bike would be harder to control instead.

I wish Garchomp (both normal and mega) would be nerfed somehow.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
  • Granted, Except its the opposite now garchomp is the 2nd strongest pokemon in the game 1st is blaziken ;)

I wish that Linoone was a ground type along with Furret

Years
  • Granted, but now they are also Mythical Pokémon that were never released due to GF forgot about them.

I wish for shiny Grubbin.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
  • Granted, Now everytime you want to get into the Safari Zone you have to beat Cynthia who has level 100 pokemon in a pokemon battle and your pokemon are at level 2.

I wish for nothing

Last edited:
    Years
  • Granted you literally have nothing! A wild Snorlax will come by and eat your house/apartment/dorm while you are out. He will swallow the entire residence, and all of the possessions inside. When you come back there will be nothing left but a vacant lot, as if the place was bulldozed, all because of Snorlax! You have no money either.

I wish for a Nintendo switch lite, Zacian and Zamazenta edition please!

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
  • HAH HAH HAH Granted, Nintendo sent to you a Nintendo Switch lite Zacian and Zamazenta edition but it was eaten by a snorlax you missed the opportunity to get a $200 Game system all because of a snorlax

I wish for that Snorlax to be brought to justice.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Granted, but he is tried by a jury of sympathetic fellow Snorlax. They acquit him of all charges, and then Snorlax sues you for libel, insisting that you smeared his good name. The civil courts find in the favor of Snorlax, and there is a judgment against you now. Any money you make will be garnished and go to Snorlax.

Let's see. I wish my Nintendo Switch had insurance that covers damage by any and all Pokémon, so I can get a new one.

Years
  • Granted, It got mistaken for an actually wigglytuff but you didn't notice so every time you try to go to sleep it will call its Jigglypuff children who don't sing lullabies they sing ROCK MUSIC so you had trouble sleeping for the rest of your life HA HA HA.

I wish Stufful was in my room right now.

Years
  • Granted, but he is angry with you and flails around. We all know what happens when Stufful flails around. "Despite its adorable appearance, when it gets angry and flails about, its arms and legs could knock a pro wrestler sprawling." - Pokémon Sun

I wish Delia Ketchum would drop my by house today and bring me trays of scrumptious freshly-baked chocolate chunk cookies.

Back