• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Alright if I can enter the towers if I new game+ then I want to get my 6 pokemon to GP 5 before restarting. Do I keep the items my pokemon hold too? And what is Wiseraph's egg group? Is there a way to evolve pokemon that need to be traded like Scizor

no items held or otherwise are kept, as for GP that might but i never did breeding so i cant confirm or deny, and as for pokemon such as a scyther evoling into scizor im not sure as i never found a scyther in my run and i cant speak on wiseraph's egg group if it has one or not as i never used it......... my main team in m numerous new game plus runs (yes u can chain new game plus runs across seperate installations of the mod, im not sure if its update restricted or if u can re unzip the same update or not but ive done it via update chaining and have used typhlosion gardevoir feraligatr heracross breloom and some filler.......... also note abilities are kept s well as natures so change them before starting the new game plus and ur golden

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I am at Factorial Town playing randomizer and the final robot turned out to be Valkyira which has 897 health and one shot kills all my pokemon. Even if one pokemon survives it barely does any damage against it and the leftovers it has heals it back to full. It outspeeds all my pokemon and I cannot pass this point without it. I was really enjoying the game and Would like to keep playing but Its impossible to pass this point rn and my team is all level 70+.

what team are you running? its also worth noting valkyria in case u forgot is vulnerable to leech seed and is the last one of the fusion opponents u can leech seed............. and if leftovers are a problem, a good idea would be to run something with knockoff................... but dont feel bad there cuz when i did my randomizer i had to fight D.E.U.S or w/e the robot supercomputer guard in the citadel is in the power plant instead of what was normally there which obviously wasnt easy i assure you

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2019
i have a problem downloading pokemon empyrian! when im downloading it and extracting the file the game doesnt exit in the file at all what to do?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 7, 2020
The problem is that he can't get to the pokemon farms at the waterway stop yet, because he needs the boat to go ahead of Asutra city, and to get the boat he has to defeat the Asutra gym leader, but to do so he has to defeat that boss he's stuck at. You know, that's a pretty shitty situation

Well I recommend the last and final solution drag out the game until the boss runs out of pp LOL. Lots of revives.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 7, 2020
Anyone know where to catch some legendary pokemon? I caught
Spoiler:
spoiler

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 7, 2020
Jeez I kinda wish you still can go on the dates. After I complete the future mission you can't go on the dates anymore. The only one available was the old man.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 5, 2019
ive been having problems with catching murkrow. wont let me catch it, no matter how many giga and ultra balls ive throwned ""

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 18, 2021
Hello guys!

I just created this account to ask a question that's been boggling my mind recently regarding the mechanics of the game. I'm playing on Mac using Wine, and I don't know if its because of this but it seems like the game isn't connected to my computer's clock because there is no night in my game... Its constantly day time, and Im in Sylphen so I guess I could really profit from night time since there's multiple things to be done during that time. Anybody see why this is happening?

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 14, 2021
finally ive caught a jangmo-o on randomizer mode!
because of this i have few questions
1.on which level hakamo-o learn clanging scales and is this move physical/special damaging or status?
2.will z-moves be added for this game? i really want to try kommo-o's z-move clangorous soulblaze

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 22, 2020
Hello guys!

I just created this account to ask a question that's been boggling my mind recently regarding the mechanics of the game. I'm playing on Mac using Wine, and I don't know if its because of this but it seems like the game isn't connected to my computer's clock because there is no night in my game... Its constantly day time, and Im in Sylphen so I guess I could really profit from night time since there's multiple things to be done during that time. Anybody see why this is happening?

Thanks in advance!

It's always day time in the game, night occurs only during some missions, bro

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 19, 2019
what team are you running? its also worth noting valkyria in case u forgot is vulnerable to leech seed and is the last one of the fusion opponents u can leech seed............. and if leftovers are a problem, a good idea would be to run something with knockoff................... but dont feel bad there cuz when i did my randomizer i had to fight D.E.U.S or w/e the robot supercomputer guard in the citadel is in the power plant instead of what was normally there which obviously wasnt easy i assure you

Ive got Groudon level 72, Landorous level 74, Ghost/Ice type Crobat level 75, Scrafty with his card level 73, and Data Reuniclus level 75. I cant revive spam as i am trapped in this factorial town and theres nothing to buy. All my pokemon are slower and get one hit killed by it. I have tried any strategy i could think of and it hasnt worked.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 19, 2019
that's why you don't randomize this game. oof. You should ask the developer to patch your save file so that bosses aren't randomized anymore (or simply add the option for everyone in the game settings)

How would I be able to do that?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 19, 2019
Did you happen to get Petshop at some point? It's got an ability that lowers all of the opponents stats by one upon entering the battle.
If not, are you using cards for your Pokemon?
Maybe you can teach one of your Pokemon that can take a hit an attack to lower speed or special attack/attack. Or get one with Sturdy to get your first attack off.
And Knock Off/Thief to get rid of the leftovers.
I don't remember if status conditions work during that battle, if they do you got more options to try.

I do not have petshop, i am using cards for pokemon I have, Even if it lowers the stats its way stronger then any of my pokemon, The leftovers are just another bugger to get around I wouldn't be able to get it low enough. Status conditions dont work i have tried.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 19, 2019
Light-type is weak to Dark, Ghost and has resistance to Light, Fairy, Electric, Fire. But then again, light types can still kill Dark and ghost types. RIP. BUT Valkyira is still a flying type. Electric type won't be affected because of light but rock and ice types are still super effective against Valkyira. Useful tip is that light types has no effect against steel types.

Ways to beat the boss Valkyira include: leveling you're pokemon higher with the free farms (against pokemon's at lvl 75) at the waterway stop between Krystolny town and route 110, you can use lucky eggs and/or exp shards to help: Or drug your pokemon by using IV candies you can purchase at roarin town: The final options I give you that works 100% is spam revive items until the pokemon struggles and kill itself.

The problem is that he can't get to the pokemon farms at the waterway stop yet, because he needs the boat to go ahead of Asutra city, and to get the boat he has to defeat the Asutra gym leader, but to do so he has to defeat that boss he's stuck at. You know, that's a pretty shitty situation

Thank you for the type matchups but I dont have access to free farms yet and Im stuck in factorial town with no pokemarts or anything so I cannot buy revival items. Ive tried almost everything and I really would like to pass this boss im willing to try anything

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
the best i can recommend is to redownload the game then put it in the exact same location s it is now, that way u can effectively trick the game into thinking its a fresh install of it and doing this will let you do a new game plus in the event you are currently in one........... otherwise i cant really think of much as a means of getting thru it.................. tho if u are willing to sacrifice the ability to go thru both versions of prism castle or w/e its called you could always use some of the custom cheats to give yourself the healing items and such that u need to get by............. doing that will as i mentioned forfeit any means of getting into either version of prism castle but that can be remedied via new game plus

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 4, 2020
Thank you for the type matchups but I dont have access to free farms yet and Im stuck in factorial town with no pokemarts or anything so I cannot buy revival items. Ive tried almost everything and I really would like to pass this boss im willing to try anything

I just went to look around the town again as it's been a while since I was there.
Try going the west exit, the one thats beeing blocked by an android. To the north-right of there should be a house with a PC and vending machines which sell balls and medicines for me.

Do you already have a boat?
You can access the water south from the pier, it may be a grind to train there, but you can speed up as well as heal using the PC.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 7, 2020

Hmm I just remember one more thing you can try. Breed your pokemon till they are GP 5. You're pokemon should be strong enough to withstand a hit and deal more damage. it's just that it takes some time to do. If you would like you can direct message me your discord ID and your trading ID. You can find that in Memser town in the pokemon center to the right and talking to a man in black. I can give you GP 5 Gardchomp and Absol that may help you pass it.

Last edited:
Back