• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 2 - Pineapple on Pizza: Yes (+1) vs. No (-1)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I don't think I've ever eaten Onions by themselves.
    Other than Onion Rings, but those aren't really by themselves, are they? I mean they're covered in some sort of batter usually.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

I used to make a preparation with canned fish (sardine or mackerel) + raw onion + raw garlic + raw pepper :D
    Otherwise, I've never understood the purpose of onions in a recipe :/

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Onions add their own somewhat spicy taste. That's at least my experience with them. I like spicy food but I'm not too hot on onions, regardless.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years

I can't with spicy food. I guess spices hit me too hard since even the mildest of spices can turn me away.

Years

I like spicy food, but it tends to not like me back so I can't eat too much of it without regretting it shortly after xD

Years
    • Seen today

I remember a time when I would take as many atomic fireball candies as possible and stick them all in my mouth.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    220 im just here to rescue the delicious pineapple pizzas

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Unfortunately the pineapple-phobics are too numerous.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I've never heart of "-phobes" before who call themselves out. :P

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years

Your attempts to save the pineapple pizzas are futile

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

i suspect the haters just haven't been properly blessed by the fruity goodness yet

Years

I will narrate a fun short story: we were in the US (imagine finding pineapple pizza in Italy lol), a friend and I got two slices of pizza with potato and ham, turns out my friend's potatoes were actually pineapple and as soon as he got a bite he was extremely disgusted and threw it lol. I was lucky instead. Anyway, the fact that it looked like potatoes is really sus already tbh lol

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

I'm not sure if I have pineapple-less pizza as my cheat meal of the week, or if I make my own pizza, or if I eat grilled ham/cheese sandwiches.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    I don't have a problem with pineapple pizza, but I wouldn't want to eat one.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

It's ok. Everyone can have wrong opinions. It's just sad to see when the majority believes those. :P

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

I don't like mixing sweet and salty, so I guess the next Tug o' War will have to tackle the topic of sweetcorn on pizza as well :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back