• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Next month's CoroCoro promises a shocking revelation regarding Marshadow

blue

gucci
Years
  • This month's issue of CoroCoro has started to leak and it showcases artwork from the latest Pok?mon movie. The scan also indicates that shocking information is to be revealed regarding the Pok?mon Marshadow in the issue scheduled to be released in June. While this may just relate to the Z-Move, there's still a possibility that this information could be a secret that Marshadow is hiding that we don't yet know about! So, what are your thoughts on this?

Spoiler:

Daily Article here.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Oh look it's the people that replaced Brock and Misty

BOO HISS

I'm actually stoked for Makato and Souji and wonder what this Marshadow secret is. Maybe it's Z-move?

pkmin3033

...why does it always have to be Lucario. Just...why. Stop already.

I'm actually more pleased that Ho-oh appears to finally be getting its own movie than I am interested in Marshadow, honestly! At least, I hope Ho-oh features prominently. I wonder if Marshadow has a Rainbow Forme or something. Seems...possible. In recent years, secrets have usually meant alternate formes.

User19sq

...why does it always have to be Lucario. Just...why. Stop already.

Because Lucario + Piplup = Sinnoh confirmed. It sounds like a stretch, but considering how they went through the trouble of including two Sinnoh natives instead of other potential darkhorses, TPCi is getting weak on their hidden-gem hiding.

pkmin3033

Because Lucario + Piplup = Sinnoh confirmed. It sounds like a stretch, but considering how they went through the trouble of including two Sinnoh natives instead of other potential darkhorses, TPCi is getting weak on their hidden-gem hiding.
    This is perhaps the only scenario in which I would excuse bringing that bloody ugly overrated trash fox back into the limelight again when there is no need for it.

It stands to reason we'll get Gen IV remakes in Gen VII (or Gen VI if we're unlucky) style in the near future, but I wouldn't take hints as a solid indicator of that...just a good one. But it's a nice thought regardless.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • ...why does it always have to be Lucario. Just...why. Stop already.

I'm actually more pleased that Ho-oh appears to finally be getting its own movie than I am interested in Marshadow, honestly! At least, I hope Ho-oh features prominently. I wonder if Marshadow has a Rainbow Forme or something. Seems...possible. In recent years, secrets have usually meant alternate formes.

They chose Lucario because it is probably the most popular and overused pokemon in Sinnoh. And Sinnoh is due to be getting a remake next. Many things are pointing to Sinnoh Remakes very soon. Including multiple hints within Sun and Moon. The biggest hint being where you click on a white board in a building and says "A game that is currently under development." And the it has the same diagram that DPPt used for the creation trio.

They do this a lot when a generation is about to be revisited. Not only that, but current SM anime layout are very similar to that of Sinnoh anime. This was also done in Kalos with Hoenn and we got a remakes during that generation.

I am glad Brock and Misty aren't in this. I would much rather have new characters. I really love these new designs.

As for the Marshadow bit, didn't a promise a full scope about Marshadow last month as well?... Here we go again..... But yeah the revelation is probably its Z-Move. Maybe a form change or evolution, who knows.

Narwhal

Meme Lord
    Years
  • I am glad Brock and Misty aren't in this. I would much rather have new characters. I really love these new designs.

I feel like it would be much better if they didn't make characters like Brock or Misty main characters but maybe like they make cameos in there.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I think the secret is that Marshadow has a Distortion Forme that activates when you take it to the Distortion World in the upcoming gen 4 remakes.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I think it's a Marshadow distribution with it's Z-Stone. It's probably the shocking secret they wanted to spill.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If this " Shocking News" is about Marshadow's Z-move then I have no interest since the Dataminer pretty much discovered it and posted it on Youtube.
    I am only interested if this " Shocking News" reveals a New game or form for Marshadow.

Makato 's secret is that she has a crush on Ash and following him to get his attention.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Could you guys please stop with the "Sinnoh confirm" hints? We've been on this boat before with Hoenn during Gen V, but the remakes didn't come until Gen VI.

I'm assuming Marshadow's secret is its Z-Move.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'm with those who think the secret is just its Z-Move. Something we already know exists.
    Mostly likely the case! But I am not surprised it is 'shocking news' because it's not been officially announced. We only know thanks to data miners (hackers), like every other generation.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • CoroCoro does have a tendency of hyping up information that most of us wouldn't really classify as huge or shocking when it turns out to be something we're expecting in the first place. Here's hoping it actually is something unexpected though!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I feel like once they had some "shocking news" that ended up being a Mewtwo event? So honestly I don't trust them that much when they say this haha.

Thinking about it a tad more...

Makato looks a bit like Marshadow, doen't she?

True, not sure how it'll play into it, but the hair definitely looks similar, especially in this art.

Back