Posted February 13th, 2017
16 posts
4.6 Years
Hack name:
Pokemon Hydro Blue

Hack of:
Pokemon Fire Red

Information about the hack:
First of all, let me start off by saying this will be a relatively small project compared to other ROM hacks. My idea here is very simple. I want to make a game that is like what platinum was to diamond and pearl, what emerald was to ruby and sapphire, etc. I basically want to make a better version of Pokemon Fire Red with a bunch of new stuff but still close to the same game. I have a ton of ideas already, and I already made a few maps that can be added to the game. Just contact me and I will tell you all of my ideas, as well as listen to a few of your's.

Finished percentage:
About 1% because as I said, I have made some maps and have a ton of ideas but that's about it.

Your hacking skills:
Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for:
Literally everything else (someone who can code, put together the rom, etc.)

Contact information:

I understand that I don't bring much to the table, and I am sorry for that, but I am on Mac and none of the programs necessary run on Mac. However, I do believe this would be a great experience for a new hacker who is looking to learn how things work, since this is not that big of a project. Any and all help would be appreciated, and if you are, please message me on Skype.