• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Hi
At route 8 I have fight gambler rich (growlite and vulpix) and my game restart when vulpix made attack will o wisp. Its at version 4.5

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
I wish you wouldn't include Gen 4 and 5 Pokemon along with Fairy type, it ruins it in my opinion because it doesn't feel like Red's adventure at that point because it's all so different with all this stuff. Keeping it vanilla would be a good thing when it comes to a hack like this imo.

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
How do you distract the Magmar in the museum in Pewter City?

just talk to the rock at the left bottom and you get a burned fossil en then go to the magmar and then you can battle it but dont look at the burned fossil in key items cause it freezez your game

ps: sorry for my bad english i'm dutch

Bigdaddyprados

That One Guy
Years
How do you use the Itemfinder because, every time I go to select it the game freezes?!?
What do? As far as I know I can't get Surf without it!

Last edited:
Years
I see you included fairy type. Would you be inserting mega evolutions as well? Not sure what you mean by all pokemon are obtainable. If any legendaries are in, make it mewtwo with its mega form.

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
I see you included fairy type. Would you be inserting mega evolutions as well? Not sure what you mean by all pokemon are obtainable. If any legendaries are in, make it mewtwo with its mega form.

i also think that but just a normal mewtwo and that you can change it with a mega stone

_____________________________________________________________________________________

rockmanmegaman is the lake monster chapter complete in beta 5? the lake monster is swampart right?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I've played all of beta 3 and I have got to say that I really enjoy your hack. It's a blast to play and faithful to the manga; can't ask for more than that. The second I have time I'll make my run through beta 4 which I'm sure is just as great.

One comment about the Eeveelutions, is there any way to have them evolve straight into each other rather than go through Eevee first (i.e. Vaporeon evolve into Flareon through fire stone)? The 5 evolution limit I think is the main factor, but seeing as the newer pokemon were glitchy taking out Glaceon and Leafeon is probably going to happen anyways, meaning it comes down to never seeing Eevee again. Just an idea I had.

Anyways keep up the great work man and good luck with the rest, I'm looking forward to it.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I wish you wouldn't include Gen 4 and 5 Pokemon along with Fairy type, it ruins it in my opinion because it doesn't feel like Red's adventure at that point because it's all so different with all this stuff. Keeping it vanilla would be a good thing when it comes to a hack like this imo.

Yeah, I wouldn't add more.

I've played all of beta 3 and I have got to say that I really enjoy your hack. It's a blast to play and faithful to the manga; can't ask for more than that. The second I have time I'll make my run through beta 4 which I'm sure is just as great.

One comment about the Eeveelutions, is there any way to have them evolve straight into each other rather than go through Eevee first (i.e. Vaporeon evolve into Flareon through fire stone)? The 5 evolution limit I think is the main factor, but seeing as the newer pokemon were glitchy taking out Glaceon and Leafeon is probably going to happen anyways, meaning it comes down to never seeing Eevee again. Just an idea I had.

Anyways keep up the great work man and good luck with the rest, I'm looking forward to it.

Glaceon and Leafeon would still be in the game. I'm just taking out the new moves for Beta 5. However, I'm currently thinking whether to give EEVEE the ability to evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon. If I take them out, then yeah, I'll make it so that they can evolve straight to each other.

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, I wouldn't add more.

Glaceon and Leafeon would still be in the game. I'm just taking out the new moves for Beta 5. However, I'm currently thinking whether to give EEVEE the ability to evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon. If I take them out, then yeah, I'll make it so that they can evolve straight to each other.
how many chapters are u going to make for beta 5

PS: i think the shadow moves are awsome thinking keep up the great work

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
sorry I dont know if its just me but when i battle gary in the kangaskhan story it restarts?
on beta 4.5

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I'd wait until more information on the Fairy type comes out before assuming all of it's strengths and weaknesses. Otherwise, I'm excited for this game!

Years
Well here comes more findings??
Firstly I am concerned about a strange creature in Cerulean city which eats people?? I saw a boy just before Bill's Rattata chapter who is taken inside the water just before our very eyes.. Man that is creepy... Is it an event or what because i don't know what to do next ??
Secondly I started battling Green in Celadon city. In the manga our Bulbasaur evolves after battling her Wartortle. Been saving my Bulbasaur for that event. Just wanna know if I have to evolve it before Battling her or do it after battling??
Oh I almost forgot I caught a Shiny Spearow in the grass area inside Cycling race.. Here is the screenie :
a2de1u.png

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
sorry I dont know if its just me but when i battle gary in the kangaskhan story it restarts?
on beta 4.5

Yeah, that's one of the problem the keep arising in beta 4 and 4.5 The game would some reset when u battle trainer. Just makie sure u save state a lot. I'm currently fixin it for beta 5.

how many chapters are u going to make for beta 5

PS: i think the shadow moves are awsome thinking keep up the great work

At least 8 chapters. I didn't like how beta 2 ony had like 2 new chapters. So, I'll try to do at least 8 chapters.

Well here comes more findings??
Firstly I am concerned about a strange creature in Cerulean city which eats people?? I saw a boy just before Bill's Rattata chapter who is taken inside the water just before our very eyes.. Man that is creepy... Is it an event or what because i don't know what to do next ??
Secondly I started battling Green in Celadon city. In the manga our Bulbasaur evolves after battling her Wartortle. Been saving my Bulbasaur for that event. Just wanna know if I have to evolve it before Battling her or do it after battling??
Oh I almost forgot I caught a Shiny Spearow in the grass area inside Cycling race.. Here is the screenie :
a2de1u.png

The creature that eats people is an event for the side chapter Water Monster chapter. I introduecd the chapter in BEta 1, but didn't have time to finish ti because main chapter is my number 1 prio. However, I've already dropped hint in the game on what exactly is the monster.

It doesn't matter whether you have bulbasaur or ivysaur evolves or not. The cutscene will just change a bit.

Last edited:
Back