• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

l’amour toujours

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    what do the people who mean the most to you bring into your life?

Years
  • Happiness and life.

But I hope the word 'happiness' hasn't been diluted over the years. Like, made superficial or meaningless through overuse in conversations and stuff. Because it's such an exquisite, delicate thing and the people who bring it on should be locked in drawers and kept safe.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • The realization that life can actually contain such happiness. That one person can make me feel such hope and love I never believed I could feel.

And yet I fear for the future. A double edged sword that one day may be my doom.

Years
  • Homeskulled and Pudding have the right idea tbh

I'm a pretty bleak and cynical person, so the people who mean the most to me are the ones that make the world a place I want to be in despite that.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    they allow me to witness growth. nothing makes me happier than seeing my already amazing friends blossom!!!

Years
  • they allow me to witness growth. nothing makes me happier than seeing my already amazing friends blossom!!!

You like it when they improve?

giphy.gif

My mind has been boggled. I prefer the people around me to be flip-flops, because it makes me look grounded and amazing.

Back