View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2013 (10:42 AM).
Ah Yeah 아예

Nature: Relaxed
    It's funny, because what actually got me started on learning more about PCs is Pokémon. I really wanted to play Pokémon Emerald one day, but all I had was a DSi so I couldn't play it on my DS. So naturally, I turned to google and managed to find an Emulator. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

From there, I just grew more and more interested on how things worked, or trying to find ways to make things more convenient. I started discovering cool software that I would use a lot back then (like userbar generators), and my passion kept growing.

Last January, I sold an old Xbox I had and combined it with my Christmas money. I had about $550 and decided I wanted to build a Gaming PC. I started looking around on Newegg, chose my parts (after scrutinizing the entire build to make sure the parts were all compatible), and eventually I had built myself a PC (with some help from my dad). I feel, I don't know, I guess happiest when I'm working with my computer. Something about it is just fun to me and it felt awesome when I finished my build.

I'd love to go to college for something with computers. I was thinking programming but my past experiences with coding weren't all that great (basically I sucked at it ), so I'm not entirely sure at this point. ¯\_( ^ . ^)_/¯

Pikachu
    Ultimate Solo Challenge Progress

Yellow: 8/8 (Complete!)
    SoulSilver: 16/16 (Complete!)
    A. Sapphire: 8/8 (Complete!)
    Platinum: 8/8 (Complete!)
    White: 8/8 (Complete!)
    X: 8/8 (Complete!)
    Sun: 7/7 (Complete!)

Latest Update