• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
I'm going to throw a suggestion out there as well. Now I might be wrong, but wouldn't the position of Yungoos' backsprite give players the illusion that it's looking off into the distance, not at its opponent? Personally, that seems like something that should be changed. Insert it and see what I mean :/

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
16 colors or less

Yungoos:

qx6v1J6.png

Pikipek:

HszZl2U.png

Grubbin:

A4Yan0y.png

Solgaleo Rising Sun

V2Q5tA8.png

Lunala Full moon

sTfCafe.png

Thanks! I'll be using those coloring since you're one of the contributors of the 3 sprites...

I hope you don't mind but IMO, you could maybe fix the backsprites of Iwanko and Nekkoala? They seem different with the qualities of the 3 new Pokemon's backsprites.

Noted! Thanks!

I'm going to throw a suggestion out there as well. Now I might be wrong, but wouldn't the position of Yungoos' backsprite give players the illusion that it's looking off into the distance, not at its opponent? Personally, that seems like something that should be changed. Insert it and see what I mean :/

Noted! Thanks! I haven't tried the new sprites yet but I get what you mean...

To all, feel free to give suggestions and comments for the sprites... :)

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
Noted! Thanks!
To all, feel free to give suggestions and comments for the sprites... :)

Wooh! Thanks! I thought for a minute there that you were gonna scold me for requesting/suggesting something.
You're welcome BTW. =)

Speaking of suggestions, IMO, Magearna's sprite seems a bit, I don't know, meshed? Hope this helps. =)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

Wooh! Thanks! I thought for a minute there that you were gonna scold me for requesting/suggesting something.
You're welcome BTW. =)

Speaking of suggestions, IMO, Magearna's sprite seems a bit, I don't know, meshed? Hope this helps. =)

Don't worry, suggestions are very much welcome here, as long as they're not offensive... :)

About Magearna, hmm, I think it's because of the pose and also the colors might also contributed with that? But thanks for that! Noted!

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
Don't worry, suggestions are very much welcome here, as long as they're not offensive... :)

About Magearna, hmm, I think it's because of the pose and also the colors might also contributed with that? But thanks for that! Noted!

I think its the resizing that made it look meshed, since I can see a few gray colors in there, but its cool! =D

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
Option 1 and 2:

Al2DjJ0.png

if someone can improve there I leave

Both of them looks absolutely amazing and both would make a perfect backsprite. The real question is which one do YOU prefer since they both look amazing.

For further note, I want to congratulate this thread for becoming very, very fluent and progressive. It is very up-to-date, like...

CoroCoro: I released a new Pokemon.
This Thread: Done and sprited. =)

Something tells me that a rom hack with Gen 7 Pokemon inserted is never far, its just in front.
Amazing guys! Keep up the good work! =D

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Hey, some of the sprites that I see are looking pretty good. Just a quick question, but is there any ETA as to when the Mega Evo sprites will be done. In my Emerald 721 game, that's literally one of the last things that need to be done before I release it to the public.

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
Hey, some of the sprites that I see are looking pretty good. Just a quick question, but is there any ETA as to when the Mega Evo sprites will be done. In my Emerald 721 game, that's literally one of the last things that need to be done before I release it to the public.

Yeah, have you tried MrDollsteak's DS-Style Gen VI Pokemon Sprites? Half of all the mega sprites can be found there. Though this thread is trying to work on the missing mega sprites from MrDollsteak's thread, this thread probably focuses on Gen VII Pokemon the most. =)

You may ask them where the sprites are, this thread is very comment-friendly. Hope this helps. =)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

I think its the resizing that made it look meshed, since I can see a few gray colors in there, but its cool! =D

Option 1 and 2:

Al2DjJ0.png

if someone can improve there I leave

Nice! Personally, I prefer the first one... Though I would love to hear a few more from our fellow members... :)

Both of them looks absolutely amazing and both would make a perfect backsprite. The real question is which one do YOU prefer since they both look amazing.

For further note, I want to congratulate this thread for becoming very, very fluent and progressive. It is very up-to-date, like...

CoroCoro: I released a new Pokemon.
This Thread: Done and sprited. =)

Something tells me that a rom hack with Gen 7 Pokemon inserted is never far, its just in front.
Amazing guys! Keep up the good work! =D

Thanks! Although I think this will take long once the full list of new species and forms will be revealed... :)

Thanks! Hmm, I'm planning to release some placeholder/temporary sprites for those missing MEs but they lack back sprites that's why they're not yet released...

Yeah, have you tried MrDollsteak's DS-Style Gen VI Pokemon Sprites? Half of all the mega sprites can be found there. Though this thread is trying to work on the missing mega sprites from MrDollsteak's thread, this thread probably focuses on Gen VII Pokemon the most. =)

You may ask them where the sprites are, this thread is very comment-friendly. Hope this helps. =)

Thanks for answering!

Both look awesome, but I'd stick with option one since the front sprite is on its feet. :)

Thanks for the pick!

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
I look forward to seeing your sprites here!

For Magearna, what if the pose will be like this one?

nv85T57.png

Sorry for that though...

It's still okay to use the old sprite as long as the colors are fixed, yup, that's right, I finally concluded that what makes the old Magearna sprite meshed IS the COLORS. My bad, hope this helps. =)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

It's still okay to use the old sprite as long as the colors are fixed, yup, that's right, I finally concluded that what makes the old Magearna sprite meshed IS the COLORS. My bad, hope this helps. =)

I see... I think palette concerns (except for those which exceeds 16 colors) are better to be fixed once the Sugimori artworks with shiny will be released in order to minimize repetitive coloring efforts, but then, this is just my suggestion... Though concerns like that can still be posted here for future reference... {:3}

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
I see... I think palette concerns (except for those which exceeds 16 colors) are better to be fixed once the Sugimori artworks with shiny will be released in order to minimize repetitive coloring efforts, but then, this is just my suggestion... Though concerns like that can still be posted here for future reference... {:3}

Yeah, you have a point, absolutely right. =)

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
this will be excellent for my 1020 base thats been completed and now its at Beta 1.1 which means the national dex and now we can actually search for the pokemon we want

Back