• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Ain't Dry County

Honest

Hi!
Years
I think a good follow up question would be who here has drank underage. Cause it seems there's a fair few that are law abiding citizens. Am so proud :')

Years
I haven't actually had a drink since I've legally been able to do so, which has only been the past twoish months lol. I drink once in a blue moon whenever a fairly safe opportunity presents itself. Can't stand beer, so it's mostly wine for me, occasionally whiskey or vodka.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I used to be a festive Swedish university student. That means alcoholism. Nowadays I hate losing control and being hungover the next day, so I avoid having more than a couple of beers/glasses of wine at any occasion. I'm all done with reckless drunk partying and have found ways to enjoy life and have a great time with friends without it (:

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I used to over-indulge when I was younger but now I drink sometimes but I rarely get very drunk. I usually have a glass or two of wine or spirits.

string555

Banned
Years
I usually drink beer pretty regularly. I'm usually responsible with it, but a while ago I made a couple of meals of 'edibles'. I started playing through Kingdom Hearts for the first time in a while, while constantly drinking. Last I remember, I was in Traverse Town. I woke up the next day, and started playing again. Somehow I had gotten to the next world, not remembering beating the boss in Traverse Town. XD

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
Years
As soon as I hit twenty-one I'd find myself drinking once a week (limiting myself for medical reasons), and so far this year I've only gotten drunk twice. I don't mind the taste as long as it's something fruity, it's just that when I'm drunk all I wanna do is play video games which is kind of hard to do when you're dizzy.

Years
Me and my friends go to the pub on a Friday night and I'll drink at parties and at the club. I usually drink quite a lot and enjoy it haha.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Used to drink a lot. Almost drowned myself in alcohol once. Ended up being unable to walk for two days and alone in my condominium. Worst nights of my life tbh.

I still have the occasional beer though.

Years
I never want to touch alcohol, because I believe it tastes absolutely vulgar. Also, because I have nightmares of having a hangover or going on a drunken rampage.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I drink once in a while. I would drink more if I hung out more with other people that did. I've drunk in public more often (at parties) than at home, and I've been drunk outside more often than inside the house. Luckily, I've never been too badly drunk that I couldn't do anything at all, and the times that I was having it badly, I was lucky to have been with friends (I never get drunk when I gotta get home alone). I enjoy spirits and cocktails most; Gin-Tonic is a beloved drink of mine. I don't like beer and wine because they have bad effects on me (beer makes my stomach turn, wine gives me headaches and sleep).

Years
The only thing limiting me from drinking is the fact that I usually don't think to buy any sort of alcohol when I'm out. I have no problems with drinking, it's just that I do it so uncommonly that it never crosses my mind to go look at the alcohol section of a store. :P Uncommonly enough that as far as I remember, the last time I drank anything was...at a friend's wedding last year? Yeah.

And whenever I do drink, it's just a few drinks at most and then I'm done.

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
Years
Underage. Though I still had ONE sip of beer. It was okay I guess. Not going to have another drop before I'm 21 though.

Back