• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • just make an account for this to say thank you for this wonderful rom hack. & im currently in fuchsia ,wondering where w could get exp share or vs seeker?
    The Exp. Share is obtainable in the Abandoned Gym side chapter.
    There's a video playthrough in the youtube playlist linkedinside the Side Chapters Starting Point guide linked at the main post.

The VS Seeker is not obtainable though.
    May I just ask, How far are you going to finish this hack?
    When someone starts to work on a project, they don't know if they'll be able to finish it or not. The same applies here.
    Does aethestode plans to release a beta which consists of other regions like orre,Johto,hoenn,sinnoh etc.,?
    Yes, each new beta tagged with a major number will introduce a region or a chunk of a region.
    Beta 13 Part 1 introduced Kanto Region from Pallet Town to Cinnabar Island.
    Beta 13 Part 2 introduced the rest of the Kanto Region plot.
    And Beta 14 Part 1 which is the latest release introduced the Orange Islands from Valencia to Kinnow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    Hey just wanted to post that I'm actually in love with this hack, so much content It's unreal. Also wanted to ask if you have any plans to Implement the Orre region any time soon, am a massive fan of Colosseum and XD and this would be amazing. Anyway cant wait for future updates and thanks for the amazing work!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey just wanted to post that I'm actually in love with this hack, so much content It's unreal. Also wanted to ask if you have any plans to Implement the Orre region any time soon, am a massive fan of Colosseum and XD and this would be amazing. Anyway cant wait for future updates and thanks for the amazing work!
    1) Aethestode doesn't really come here too often, if at all.
    2) Orre is definitely going to be implemented, but as usual, there are no set release dates.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Im trying to do the relic beast chapter but when i have put the item on the tomb and get down to that Place i get stuck and cant move am i doing something wrong?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Yes it says that they evole a certain Pokemon when held in battle, and I would like to know which Pokémon they evolve.
    Then you'll have to try it out by yourself with different pokémon, because there isn't information about it.
    Im trying to do the relic beast chapter but when i have put the item on the tomb and get down to that Place i get stuck and cant move am i doing something wrong?
    Are you sure that you're playing the Beta 14.2? Because that issue is supposed to be fixed in that patch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    Hey I don't know if this can be fixed or not it's kind of a stab in the dark, but all of the alternate costumes fail to display back sprites when entering any battle when played on 3ds hardware, seems to only display one for the Normal outfit. Tested it on a pc emulator and seems to work fine. It's not a deal breaker obviously as I'm guessing the game wasn't intended to be played on the system, just curious. Thanks again ^_^

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey I don't know if this can be fixed or not it's kind of a stab in the dark, but all of the alternate costumes fail to display back sprites when entering any battle when played on 3ds hardware, seems to only display one for the Normal outfit. Tested it on a pc emulator and seems to work fine. It's not a deal breaker obviously as I'm guessing the game wasn't intended to be played on the system, just curious. Thanks again ^_^
    None of the costumes besides the original one have fully working backsprites. All of them get bugged when the game tries to display the 2nd to 4th frames of it.
    It's an unsolvable issue, at least atm.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • VoltorbGun and Fire Muk
    Are Avaliable in Beta 14?
    VoltorbGun is not available, and it looks like Fire Grimer (now called Orangean Grimer) still doesn't evolve.
    I don't think anyone has reported the latter issue on the Discord server, so I'll go ahead and do it.
    Hopefully, it should be fixed for the Beta 14 Part 2.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    The game is awesome, i Just won the índigo league and get my Orange ticket, but i cant find the sailor or captain Who should get me there, any help?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2019
    Just want to ask what should I do. I just tried playing beta 14.2 using a savefile from beta13f. Its just where I left my save then when I open the bag theres nothing in it. Is it a bug or kinda unlucky who needs to restart the save from scratch?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Just want to ask what should I do. I just tried playing beta 14.2 using a savefile from beta13f. Its just where I left my save then when I open the bag theres nothing in it. Is it a bug or kinda unlucky who needs to restart the save from scratch?

Saves rarely work between beta versions, so it's just a safer bet to assume you have to start from the beginning.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Hey,
    on beta 14.2 , in Tangelo Island Wildlife Park, the House in the north
    causes me a blackscreen. Anything i can do ?

thx =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2021
    Is there any way you can beat the trainer at Cerulean City cave ? The guy you meet at the crystals , probably 'the alternate version of you' , like for fucks sake the guy has a level 255 pikachu xD how am i supposed to beat that

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The game is awesome, i Just won the índigo league and get my Orange ticket, but i cant find the sailor or captain Who should get me there, any help?
    Make sure to speak with Green in Vermilion City Pier before getting into the Blimp.
    Just want to ask what should I do. I just tried playing beta 14.2 using a savefile from beta13f
    As it was stated many, many times, Beta 13 savefiles are not compatible with the Beta 14.
    The bag was expanded and that automatically breaks previous savefiles.
    on beta 14.2 , in Tangelo Island Wildlife Park, the House in the north
    causes me a blackscreen. Anything i can do ?
    Have you checked if it happens in a different emulator and/or in a different version of the emulator you're currently using?
    I just loaded my savefile before entering that house in the Beta 14.2 and it is working correctly on my end.
    The guy you meet at the crystals , probably 'the alternate version of you' , like for ****s sake the guy has a level 255 pikachu xD how am i supposed to beat that
    You're not supposed to defeat him, at least not now. He's an endgame challenge.
    Go back to him in newer versions once they're released.

Last edited:
    Back