• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Dear anyone who's asking about the dark relic chapter. Just Play the side chapter after the indigo league so that the game won't freeze. My problem though is Ancient Gengar didn't appear :(
    And about Fire Muk. Yung can find him in Orange Island a.k.a Orangean Muk. (Muk O) you can also see that the Volcano Grimer is called (Grimer O) so that won't be a case...

Hey Lunos? What's next after giving back clefairy? The shark already went away. Hehe

Also. Summola and Beldum is so Hard to get hahaaha. I still don't have summola but i used master ball for Beldum hehe.
    I did already has Crystalix and Tripstar. Just thinking about what to do next hehe. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • And about Fire Muk. Yung can find him in Orange Island a.k.a Orangean Muk. (Muk O) you can also see that the Volcano Grimer is called (Grimer O) so that won't be a case...
    Can you please rephrase that? I don't quite understand what you're trying to say.
    If you're asking whether the Orangean Grimer or Muk are obtainable in the Orange Islands, the answer is no.
    Orangean Muk is in Cinnabar Volcano, and Orangean Muk is not obtainable atm. Orangean Grimer doesn't evolve.
    Hey Lunos? What's next after giving back clefairy? The shark already went away. Hehe
    Keep surfing all the way south from Tangelo Island.
    There's 2 main chapters left for you to play, the Red Moon Chapter and the Freak Show Chapter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    Make sure to speak with Green in Vermilion City Pier before getting into the Blimp.

As it was stated many, many times, Beta 13 savefiles are not compatible with the Beta 14.
    The bag was expanded and that automatically breaks previous savefiles.

Have you checked if it happens in a different emulator and/or in a different version of the emulator you're currently using?
    I just loaded my savefile before entering that house in the Beta 14.2 and it is working correctly on my end.

You're not supposed to defeat him, at least not now. He's an endgame challenge.
    Go back to him in newer versions once they're released.
    I cant find green anywhere in vermilion, and there is no ship in the pier, there is only an empty pier, any ideas?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Does the beta 11 end at MissingNO or am i missing something ?
    You're missing several things, yeah. For now, after completing the whole MissingNo. plot, go back to Kumquat Island and then go all east, so you can explore the rest of the Orange Archipelago and participate in the Orange League at Pumello Island.
    I cant find green anywhere in vermilion, and there is no ship in the pier, there is only an empty pier, any ideas?
    It sounds like you're playing the Beta 13, not the Beta 14.
    Beta 13 ends after winning the Kanto Region Pokémon League while the Beta 14 ends at Kinnow Island.
    Do keep in mind that, as it was mentioned many times in this thread, you'll have to start an entirely new and clean savefile if you intend to play the Beta 14.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2021
    You are still playing beta 11? Well...whatever
    After the missingno chapter , as much as i remember,just go to the orange league and fight there.

well even if it's a little bit bugged it's still has more content than the other betas :lul:

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • well even if it's a little bit bugged it's still has more content than the other betas :lul:
    Yep one bug there is that after you return to valencia island after the missingno chapter, you cant get out of the loop of the scripts(those who faced it can understand)
    I played continuously for like 4 hours(last save file was from mikan island)
    Then that bug...i had to restart again...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Yep one bug there is that after you return to valencia island after the missingno chapter, you cant get out of the loop of the scripts(those who faced it can understand)
    I played continuously for like 4 hours(last save file was from mikan island)
    Then that bug...i had to restart again...
    This seems to be a good time to remind everyone that user DonutHead wrote a guide about how to bypass that issue.
    I linked it in the main post under the Guides section shortly after I got control of this thread.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    I can't seem to trigger the SS Anne event. Everytime I enter the ship I get to the left hand most corridor and when speaking to the sailor I'm kicked off the ship. Have I skipped something maybe?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I can't seem to trigger the SS Anne event. Everytime I enter the ship I get to the left hand most corridor and when speaking to the sailor I'm kicked off the ship. Have I skipped something maybe?
    Yes, you have to interact with one of the 6 cabins in the southern part of the first floor of the ship.
    That's how you continue with the plot, not by talking to the sailor right away.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2021
    Since when blaine had a level 255 rapidash ?

this must be the work of the organisation ! GET THE TIME LEAP MACHINE

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Beta 14.3 was released. Originally, Aethestode planned to include a new special event in a similar fashion than the Orangean Grimer back in the Beta 13 Part 2, but in the end he decided not to add it, in case it cased any accidental bugs.
    This version attempts to fix more game breaking bugs.
    There is a "Glitch Cleaner" in your room. Use it to fix the issue with the Fashion Box where it changes you into Blue instead of Red.

You can find the download in the main post.
    As always, apply it over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM and rename your .sav file accordingly to resume your Beta 14 playthrough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Have you checked if it happens in a different emulator and/or in a different version of the emulator you're currently using?
    I just loaded my savefile before entering that house in the Beta 14.2 and it is working correctly on my end.

thank you for checking, it didn't work for me, i tried several different emulators, installed 14.3 and tried again, first on my android device, then on pc, may my save file be somehow be bugged ?

can the house in the park be skipped? the hm dive i managed to get without entering the house via codes, (thought i could trigger the next steps by diving) could the follow up story be skipped by bybassing anything else?

thank you

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • thank you for checking, it didn't work for me, i tried several different emulators, installed 14.3 and tried again, first on my android device, then on pc, may my save file be somehow be bugged ?

can the house in the park be skipped? the hm dive i managed to get without entering the house via codes, (thought i could trigger the next steps by diving) could the follow up story be skipped by bybassing anything else?
    As stated at the very beginning of the main post, use cheats at your own risk.
    But yes, that house is mandatory for the plot.

ON: Beta 14.4 was released. It is meant to fix the game breaking issues in Tangelo Island.
    The download can be found in the main post. As always, apply it over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM and rename your .sav file accordingly to resume your Beta 14 playthrough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    As stated at the very beginning of the main post, use cheats at your own risk.
    But yes, that house is mandatory for the plot.

ON: Beta 14.4 was released. It is meant to fix the game breaking issues in Tangelo Island.
    The download can be found in the main post. As always, apply it over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM and rename your .sav file accordingly to resume your Beta 14 playthrough.

Awesome :D it worked ^^
    Thank you

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • As stated at the very beginning of the main post, use cheats at your own risk.

Yeah i get a black screen when i wanted to check my female Flareon's stats and when got challenged by a boy punk, it's OK now

I must use cheats for minimum, Eeveelutions are good for me

Update

I dunno why, but Red's pallete change upon entering some bulidings in Vermillion city, it goes back to normal upon entering again

Last edited:
    Back