• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Favorite 1st Gen Pokemon?

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Clefable, Dewgong and Nidoking are all cool but my favorite of those is very likely Clefable. It's pink and cute and looks like it'd be friendly. :t036:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2017
Mew. Because I love cats and it's the cutest catlike thing ever. By far my favourite mon of all time.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Charizard is my all time favorite Pokémon and I also like the other starters as well. Some of my other favorites include Mega Beedrill, Victreebel, Gengar, Sandslash, Vaporeon, Kabutops, Lapras, and my favorite Legendary, Moltres.

Years
So many to choose from but Blastoise, Arcanine, Tauros, Starmie, Alakazam, Jolteon, Gengar, Nidoking, Lapras, and Electabuzz are my top 10. In no particular order, of course.

Honorable mentions...Sandslash, Charizard, Ninetails, Scyther, Gyarados

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
Mine is Charizard (Duh) he is my favourite.

Then Pidgeot, Raichu, Vileplume, Machamp and Cloyster.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Mmh... try to guess... {XD}
Well, Eevee aside I also like Charizard and Lapras.

Broscouts

Joey Softpaws
Years
Snorlax. Hands Down! Who else remember the struggle you had to try and catch him before you can even get Ultra Balls! That was always a pain if not ready! Plus, hes adorable... and shoots hyper beams from his freakin' eyes!

Diaperless

Moo.
Years
Raticate. There's a whole story I'd be willing to tell - if only I wasn't a great procrastinator! Anyways, I always used the first route Pokémon as a kid (especially Hoppip, I had a thing with that one), and Raticate surprised me because of its compability with TMs and the moves it gets at early levels - still not the greatest Normal-type, but it gets close in my personal ranking.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Mewtwo is my personal favorite Pokemon not just of gen 1, but of all Pokemon. Awesome design, powerful stats, and two cool Mega Evolutions. Mega Rayquaza is the only thing that can possibly rival RBY Mewtwo as the strongest Pokemon in history. All hail the Original Uber!

Back