• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl game giveaway (CLOSED)

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

There’s two different giveaways – find out the details!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Why not, I'll give it a shot. Good luck everyone!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Hmm... Well, I'll admit I'm interested! I've been writing about Sinnoh, so while my feelings on the remakes based on what I've seen are... mixed... I have strong enough nostalgia for the region that getting a little push to give them a shot does kind of appeal.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    Glad to see this give away it's a super nice jester, good luck to all who enter.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET BRILLIANT DIAMOND

I'M 1 HUNDRED PERCENT IN

BRILLIANT DIAMOND

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Wait, so we enter this thing by posting here?
    If you'd like to enter, all you need to do is post in this thread. We will reach out to the chosen winner via Private Message - make sure you're paying attention to those inboxes!

Just starting the Pokemon world. Thought I would give it a try.

Read the OP again, please! You need 50 posts to enter. 100 posts will net you a double entry.

Back