• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl game giveaway (CLOSED)

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

There’s two different giveaways – find out the details!
Years
  • The giveaway will end in approximately 72 hours from this post! I've begun putting together the list of participants and notating who gets 2 entries and isn't yet eligible at all - be sure to hit the requirements before the deadline.

If anyone has questions about the giveaway, I recommend PMing me instead of posting here - you'll get a quicker response that way. Sorry for any questions we might have missed.

I also want to mention that our social media channels are doing their own giveaway! You're allowed to enter this giveaway as well as those on our socials. Find out more here: https://daily.pokecommunity.com/202...brilliant-diamond-and-shining-pearl-giveaway/

Last edited:
    Years
  • Our winner has been chosen! Unfortunately the first person I rolled, despite being online recently, had not met the 50 posts requirement (sorry!). :(

So with that said, I've done a new roll - congratulations ReKoil!! You're the lucky winner of either Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl! I'll be PMing you for details shortly. Hope you enjoy the game!

For those who entered and are disappointed they didn't win this time, don't fret, we'll be starting a Legends: Arceus giveaway very soon as well. This giveaway will also be on both the forum and our socials. There will be a notice at the top of the forum when it's gone live. Look forward to that. <3

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Our winner has been chosen! Unfortunately the first person I rolled, despite being online recently, had not met the 50 posts requirement (sorry!). :(

So with that said, I've done a new roll - congratulations ReKoil!! You're the lucky winner of either Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl! I'll be PMing you for details shortly. Hope you enjoy the game!

For those who entered and are disappointed they didn't win this time, don't fret, we'll be starting a Legends: Arceus giveaway very soon as well. This giveaway will also be on both the forum and our socials. There will be a notice at the top of the forum when it's gone live. Look forward to that. <3

Congratulations to the winner and enjoy your game 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Congratulations to ReKoil for winning.

Thank you for running the giveaway as well.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Congratulations ReKoil!

Hope you enjoy the game.

Back