• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Yu-Gi-Oh! Club

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
Today is a wonderful day... at least for me.

Had the OCG Cyber Dragon cards come in and it brought a tear to my eye they look so gorgeous, especially Cyber End.

Tempted to even get the Cyberdark package when the new structure comes out just for the sake of collection... and secret rare Power Bond

making me feel all nostalgic man :')

Fleurdelis

Years
double posting but I wanted to show this off:

Spoiler:

I especially love the CyDra playmat, it looks so cool

Years
That playmat really looks so cool.

Also do you need to tell what Cyber End Dragon do, since your cards are in japanese?

Fleurdelis

Years
More cards have been revealed for the new Cyber Style structure deck:

Eternal-Cyber.jpg

SD41-JP022 エターナル・サイバー Eternal Cyber
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card's name once per turn each.
(1) Target 1 Machine "Cyber" Fusion Monster in your GY; either return it to the Extra Deck or Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
(2) If a Machine "Cyber" Fusion Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.

Attachment-Cybern.jpg

SD41-JP001 アタッチメント・サイバーン Attachment Cybern
LIGHT Dragon / Effect
LV3 1600/800
You can only use the 3rd effect of this card's name once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monster you control; equip this card from your hand or field to that target.
(2) A monster equipped with this card gains 600 ATK.
(3) If this card equipped to a monster is sent to the GY: You can target 1 other Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.

Attachment Cybern feels a bit... meh I dont think it's really good, but can get value someway I suppose... mainly with Cyberdarks

Eternal Cyber on the other hand is... REALLY good. A searchable Monster Reborn for your Cyber fusions (Cyber End, Cyberdarkness, Cyber Dark End) that also serves as protection for them AND on top of that being a Quick-Play Spell.

yes please

.hack

skunkape
Years
hey I'd like to join, I love Yugioh, have collected the cards and played the games since it's first release here in the U.K. I got the Yugi starter deck as a gift from my grandfather and over the years I amassed a huge collection with thousands of cards, decks, tins, accessories etc.

I love the video games particularly Forbidden Memories on the ps1 and two DS titles GX spirit caller & Nightmare Troubadour and more recently I play Duel Links semi-actively. I definitely wanna check out Cross Duel & Master Duel when I get a chance! I used to LOVE yugioh BAM, anyone remember that? lol...rip

Some of my favourite archetypes are Red Eyes, Cyber Dragons, Heroes, Dark Magician, Blue eyes, Galaxy Eyes.

I've also had some fun with rogues like Magician girls, Cyberdark, D/D/D & Crystal Beasts.

I'd love to make some more yugioh friends! :)) hmu!

Fleurdelis

Years
Thank you, it's been something I had before, and brought back to think back on the Raidraptor strategy I used a lot.

rsVH0f6.png

The deck's main goal is to bring out Ultimate Falcon through ranking it up, usually through PK's Force after enough stuff has been dumped in the GY. I like to go 2nd with this, but going 1st isn't too bad either given the setup.

Years
Hi and welcome here!

Yu-Gi-Oh BAM was great. I wish it could be played nowadays. I've played the web version. Oh and that reminds me of Duel Arena. Why did Konami cancel those? They were fun.

I'm really excited to play new Rush Duel game on Switch. I have no knowledge about SEVENS anime, world or Rush Duels themselves, but I'm excited for that old approach of having story mode ala 5Ds era DS games.

.hack

skunkape
Years
Hi and welcome here!

Yu-Gi-Oh BAM was great. I wish it could be played nowadays. I've played the web version. Oh and that reminds me of Duel Arena. Why did Konami cancel those? They were fun.

I'm really excited to play new Rush Duel game on Switch. I have no knowledge about SEVENS anime, world or Rush Duels themselves, but I'm excited for that old approach of having story mode ala 5Ds era DS games.

Yeah I played BAM on both web and mobile I think but I started with web too!

I'm also super excited for the Rush Duel switch game! I haven't seen Sevens either, but what I've seen of the game looks great so far and rush duels look fun!

Years
I started playing Tag Force Special few days ago, since I got into YGO mood again, and now new trailer for SEVENS game dropped. I think I'll buy this game. Probably not day 1, but I'll most likely buy it before the end of the year. Looking at the trailer, it looks promising. Like there is actual content in the game. Did Konami forget to remove everything in western release? And Rush Duels could be a fresh change. And as I already said, I just love the return to the 5Ds DS games format.

Fleurdelis

Years
Years
Master Duel is out. I've been testing a little bit yesterday and it plays really smooth and well. It brings me back to early Hearthstone days. I'll definitely play it some more.

Fleurdelis

Years
I'm having a blast with Master Duel. Instead of having to wait eons before Duel Links releases Raidraptors I can now play this and it feels way better than DL too.

Already reached Platinum with Raidraptors, although that mainly was due to a massive skip in ranks in my last game for some reason... idk why i went from Gold 4 straight to Platinum, but here we are.

Years
I've build Pendulum Magicians deck. Last time I've played it was when their first support came out during Arc-V era. But their new support looks so great. I'm slowly discovering the main Astrograph Sorcerer + Electrumite combo. I still have to build a proper Extra Deck for it, but my deck works well so far. I've barely touched ranked duels tho, sitting only in bronze II rank with 5 duels (and 5 wins out of them).

On the other hand, I've been playing solo mode quite a lot. I like Loaner decks and card lores. The AI is also pretty good, especially when compared to the Tag Force Special AI.

Fleurdelis

Years
Pendmag is real good in Master Duel, it's a shame I haven't seen them much. The one time I thought i faced Pendulums, it was just an extender for Raidraptors?!?!
I generally run into Tribrigades all the time, so much I just built trains to run over them with ease.

Fleurdelis

Years
Gotten to platinum 1 last month with Raidraptors, now I attempt to do so again, but might play some Cyber Dragons or Salamangreat in between.

Basically the deck I've been running.
Spoiler:

It doesn't play too well through negates unless you godhand, but if you go 1st and open with Tribute + Pain Lanius or Vanishing Lanius + Mimicry Lanius and don't get ashed on your Mimicry search you are golden to set up a good board thats hard to crack with an option to bust out the big gun, Ultimate Falcon.
Yes I run both Revolution Falcons since the Air Raid floats into the normal one and the normal one people overlook that it literally cuts your attack to 0 if your monster isnt normal summoned, guaranteeing 2k/3k damage. Yes I have won games with that effect.

Back