• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Im playing this while reading the manga and its perfect ^^
Laughed so hard when Green/Blue's Charmeleon used cut on Arbok xD
Can't wait to see his Scizor if you go that far :D
Quick question, in the Blue chapter once you start working on that way later. Will he start off as a kid with Scyther training with Bruno? ><
Just wondering
Btw thank you for creating this

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Wow u ppl all noobs I play this on my tv by using the Changchun emulator on my wii :D

Dan autocorrect I meant the vbagx emulator on my wii

Fk can't type today I meant dam as first word

Last edited:

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
Hey just telling you that I found a bug. If you Grab the potion on route 22 and then leave the route and come back, the potion will be there again.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey just telling you that I found a bug. If you Grab the potion on route 22 and then leave the route and come back, the potion will be there again.

Its happening with lots of items, so he'll fix it for next beta!

Wow u ppl all noobs I play this on my tv by using the Changchun emulator on my wii :D

Dan autocorrect I meant the vbagx emulator on my wii

Fk can't type today I meant dam as first word

Whom are you saying noobs bro? If you are good in patching and are playing it on TV, it doesn't prove that everyone else is a noob and think before saying anything!

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Im playing this while reading the manga and its perfect ^^
Laughed so hard when Green/Blue's Charmeleon used cut on Arbok xD
Can't wait to see his Scizor if you go that far :D
Quick question, in the Blue chapter once you start working on that way later. Will he start off as a kid with Scyther training with Bruno? ><
Just wondering
Btw thank you for creating this

You mean training with Chuck? Yes, he'll start off as a kid.

Help!!!!!! im stuck in the house next to mr fugi, i cant exit the house

Yep, sorry about that. It's been fixed for BEta 7.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2016
Hi! Can you post base stats of Swampert X please? Will you insert physical/special split?

Aj Harold

The champ
Years
Where can i get HM for Strength, i travelled through Diglett's cave and completed the magmar event, but cant find the Strength HM!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I've decided to split the Red'S Final Chapter into 3 smaller chapter.

a) Preliminary Chapter
b) Road to Victory Chapter
c) Red's Final Chapter

completed Preliminary Chapter and Road to Victory Chapter. Started on Red's Final Chapter. Screenshots are uploaded.

Where can i get HM for Strength, i travelled through Diglett's cave and completed the magmar event, but cant find the Strength HM!

Giovanni give it to you after finishing the Magmar event. DId you check your bag?

Are you sure that its stats are exactly same with regular Swampert?

I don't remember the stats that I placed on Swampert X, because it;s a long time ago, and I can't be bother to check since I have work tomorrow. However, if I remember correctly, Swampert X have the same stats, but different typing (e.g. Ghost/Water type) and learns different moveset.

Last edited:

Aj Harold

The champ
Years
I've decided to split the Red'S Final Chapter into 3 smaller chapter.

a) Preliminary Chapter
b) Road to Victory Chapter
c) Red's Final Chapter

completed Preliminary Chapter and Road to Victory Chapter. Started on Red's Final Chapter. Screenshots are uploaded.

Giovanni give it to you after finishing the Magmar event. DId you check your bag?

Ok! I'll check it when I'll play it! I am curently online with lappy and i play the game on computer!
And good news, good luck in completing it! Will you add orange islands in the same rom or Make a sequel of adventures red for it!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Ok! I'll check it when I'll play it! I am curently online with lappy and i play the game on computer!
And good news, good luck in completing it! Will you add orange islands in the same rom or Make a sequel of adventures red for it!

Orange Island would be in the same rom. If you hack the game. You'll see that most of the NPC would have dialogue that occurs after you fought the Indigo League.

Aj Harold

The champ
Years
Orange Island would be in the same rom. If you hack the game. You'll see that most of the NPC would have dialogue that occurs after you fought the Indigo League.

Will you be adding The indigo league like Ash gray! I mean first battling different trainers at Indigo Plateau and then Challenging the ELite 4 and Champion?

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2016
Can you make it ghost/ground please? This typing is better because both use swampert x's
higher attack stat.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2017
i got there i was looking at the map it's actualy past the cut tree on the route that goes from cerulean and to vermillion and cedeladon

oh and i can't wait for beta 7 :) are you gonna make green and blue appear in the orange islands questions why is it called the orange archipelago and how do get the people blocking floral city to move also doesn't mega swampert x have to be part water type since it's a water type starter

Last edited:
Back