• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
  • Curious question from somebody who's just starting this game - is your starter Porygon's ability always trace? I just wanna know if my resetting is pointless or not, since 'trace' isn't an ability I'm very fond of.

EDIT; Wait, nevermind. Serebii says Porygon only had Trace in firered, so that's my question answered. Ignore me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Yep, that's correct.

dthats a little broken considering that mewtwo is already extremely powerful and fast.Only way i won was by resetting multiple times and stalling them out with potions til i plus 6ed my rayquayza with d dances and swept everything even then i 2 shot the mewtwo

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    How to obtain PokeFlaute and Hm cut ?
    PokeFlute is a gift from Misty after defeating her on the Kanja Boulevard. She appears after defeating the Wanjara City Gym. Cut can't be obtained in patch 1.2 (technically the move doesn't exist anymore). Any cuttable trees you come across should all be Sudowoodo encounters instead.
    dthats a little broken considering that mewtwo is already extremely powerful and fast.Only way i won was by resetting multiple times and stalling them out with potions til i plus 6ed my rayquayza with d dances and swept everything even then i 2 shot the mewtwo
    No argument there. If you're playing patch 1.2 the level is 85 though so grinding to 100 then outspeeding God Mewtwo might be a decent strategy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    Misty did not appear, I think it did not appear, because I just updated the game and mative my Save from the previous version and in it I had already finished the game. in Florina Town I can not get into battle with Soodwod just the message appears.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Misty did not appear, I think it did not appear, because I just updated the game and mative my Save from the previous version and in it I had already finished the game. in Florina Town I can not get into battle with Soodwod just the message appears.

Yeah, that explains it then. Patch 1.2 is not compatible with previous versions (this is mentioned in the first page too), so if you want to play 1.2 without glitches you have to start a new save file.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Hey guys, a little update on patch 1.3.

So, my passion for the project re-ignited as of recently, and I have put some work into the new patch. My current plan for patch 1.3 is:

10 new Pokemon, which should bring the total to 410 available Pokemon.
    Several new routes.
    Two new cities (actually one of them is an island but yeah)
    One new Gym (Like the Merryfall Town Gym it will be non-obligatory. But there will be a good prize for beating it).
    Post-game content in the form of Gym Leader + Cynthia re-matches. If you want a rematch with a specific Trainer let me know and we can maybe do that as well :)
    Balance changes to the Demon Pokemon. What I'm thinking currently is make the Demon type neutral to Normal type. Also, slight BP nerfs to the Demon moves. Also, slight re-distribution of the stats of some of the stronger Demons for the purpose of making them slightly less OP/strong.
    The Safari Zone should make a return (I already made the maps for it so very likely it's coming). There will be an easter EGG in this Safari Zone...

This will all be non-obligatory content and the patch will be compatible with the previous patch, meaning you can just transfer your save file and do all this content when 1.3 is out.

He is talking about a new Demon Pokemon, perhaps?

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Sorry if this has been asked but how do I get past the security in Giovanni's building? I'm about to rage quit and delete the game because I've been trying to beat that part for 2 hours...

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Sorry if this has been asked but how do I get past the security in Giovanni's building? I'm about to rage quit and delete the game because I've been trying to beat that part for 2 hours...
    You don't have to sneak past most of the security guards, just one of them who is guarding one of the safecases and two guards on the topmost floor. But those are supposed to be easy. The other guards are not mandatory to sneak past. You'll just get some items if you do, so you can try it for fun. But since you spent 2 hours already you probably just wanna move on :P

So what you have to do is go talk to May on the 10th floor, and then you need to locate one of two safecases (there's only two of them), and with the code you got from May you'll open the safecase and find the Card Key which unlocks the entry to Giovanni's office. PS: The correct safecase is on 9F.

What I'll do for the next patch is have May give you an item (currently she does not) which should help a bit with clarity.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    You don't have to sneak past most of the security guards, just one of them who is guarding one of the safecases and two guards on the topmost floor. But those are supposed to be easy. The other guards are not mandatory to sneak past. You'll just get some items if you do, so you can try it for fun. But since you spent 2 hours already you probably just wanna move on :P

So what you have to do is go talk to May on the 10th floor, and then you need to locate one of two safecases (there's only two of them), and with the code you got from May you'll open the safecase and find the Card Key which unlocks the entry to Giovanni's office. PS: The correct safecase is on 9F.

What I'll do for the next patch is have May give you an item (currently she does not) which should help a bit with clarity.

Got it! Thank you for the help. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2019
    Whats the encounter rate for dragonair and dragonite on destiny path i have been trying to find one for a while

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Patch 1.3 is now live! Yay!

Check the first page for patch notes and download.

Please report any bugs you find or if you need help with something.

Also please notice if you're using a save file from patch 1.2, you need to clear the E4 again to unlock the post-game content. This patch also is not compatible with any patch before 1.2.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • hey sakakii is pokemon kanlara adventures remastered finished now that the 1.3 patch is done now?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    hey sakakii is pokemon kanlara adventures remastered finished now that the 1.3 patch is done now?
    That's a hard question for me to answer actually...

I put in an ending, so the game ends with a final scene. That says to me that the game is finished.

But, I also have room for one more Demon Pokemon, and there are two missing Legendaries yet to be put in. So expect one more patch in the future, but it won't be as big as this one.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Finally, version 1.3 is here ..!!
    Congrats bro Sakaki for completing this project.
    I'm looking forward for more interesting contents from you though!! :-)
    Keep on hacking....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    So, I discovered something while playing around with the Teachy TV, which is a gift from Rival's Mom.
    In Patch 1.3, viewing the 'What are status problems?' and 'What are type matchups?' show will crash your game (Most likely - it did mine every time). Sorry for this oversight. The other two shows are fine, though.

Whats the encounter rate for dragonair and dragonite on destiny path i have been trying to find one for a while
    Dragonair: 15 % with Super Rod, 4 % by Surfing.
    Dragonite: 1 % by Surfing.
    Finally, version 1.3 is here ..!!
    Congrats bro Sakaki for completing this project.
    I'm looking forward for more interesting contents from you though!! :-)
    Keep on hacking....
    Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2019
    Hi, I'm playing through this Rom hack and I just evolved my Doublade into an AegislashS and I'm wondering how I can change its form or if it just stays in shield form forever? Please help me out, I don't want to be stuck with an Aegislash with no attack stat, lol. Thank you :)

Back