• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Thanks.But i think you dont understand me,sorry for my Bad english.

I mean, is the memory format of the current beta compatible with future versions. Or do you have to start all over again?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023

I mean, is the memory format of the current beta compatible with future versions. Or do you have to start all over again?

He doesn't know yet, because 14 Part 2 isn't out.

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Why the chapter list in first page of adventure red chapter orange islands isn't updated for latest beta?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Probably really obvious question; where do I go after Pikan Island in 14 part 1? :)
    You can do the Tripstar Chapter if you go to the West.
    If you go back to Kinkan Island and then go all south, you'll be able to do the Crystal Onix side chapter.

Plot-wise, if I recall correctly, you have to use Shiva's services and go back to Mikan Island. There you have to talk with the guy who lost his Clefairy, who'll give you the Shark Repel that you can use it to go all south and do the Red Moon side chapter in Citron Island.
    I'm speaking purely out of memory here though, I might be wrong.
    Where can I get the leftover and the lucky egg in beta 14 part 1? Thanks
    You can get a Lucky Egg by catching wild Chansey in the Safari Zone just like in the official games, or by playing the Secret of Joy side chapter, which happens in Saffron City's Pokémon Center during night time after the events in Viridian City's Gym.

I don't quite remember where the Leftover is right now, sorry.

I think you're the one who did not understand.
    As I told you before, that question has no answer. Just like it happened with the transition from Beta 13 to 14, nobody knows when Aethestode could implement a savefile breaking feature.
    Why the chapter list in first page of adventure red chapter orange islands isn't updated for latest beta?
    Because I simply forgot to update it. Gonna take care of it in a moment.
    EDIT: Took way more than I would have wanted (I've been having issues to edit the main post, for some reason), but it's done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    OMG! Beta 14 come out, i just know. Hi @Lunos may i continue old savefile or need start again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Ok thanks for the answer.
    Where did I Find the Police After getting the key on the ms anne.i dont can go trough to the Stolen pokemon in the boxes.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi @Lunos may i continue old savefile or...
    As it was said many times already, no, you have to start a new savefile.
    Ok thanks for the answer.
    Where did I Find the Police After getting the key on the ms anne.i dont can go trough to the Stolen pokemon in the boxes.
    Officer Jenny is in the gateway that connects Route 5 and Route 6.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is Kangaskoo available yet and have Green and Blue's 3rd side chapters been fixed?
    1) Kangaskhoo is certainly obtainable, yeah. There's one in the Kangaskhan Village side chapter like always, and Male Kangaskid evolves into Kangaskhoo at Lv20 too.

2) Green's and Blue's 3rd Tales were never playable. Their 2nd tales however, were certainly fixed.
    The issue that caused pokémon to dissappear or get buggy was people saving and restarting the game while playing the side chapter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Thanks lunos.i have another question,the last for now^^
    Where did i Find the World map? I dont have them o.O

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2019
    Whats up with the dark relic bonus chapter? Every time i tried it my game freeze and i cant move anymore and have to reset my game?

Last edited:
    Back