• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    It's Posibble Play Blue Tales 2 And Avoid the Glitch
    How? Using only 3 Pokemon during the invasion of Silph Co.
    Green Tales 2 does not have Glitch

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Hi Lunos..
    I was wondering whether Beta 14 will be a stand-alone hack or it will retain the contents of Beta 13? I love my Swampert and Swampert X both. I'm afraid whether we'll get the opportunity to catch them again or not? Do we have any obtainable Pokemon list for Beta 14?
    ;-)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi Lunos..
    I was wondering whether Beta 14 will be a stand-alone hack or it will retain the contents of Beta 13? I love my Swampert and Swampert X both. I'm afraid whether we'll get the opportunity to catch them again or not? Do we have any obtainable Pokemon list for Beta 14?
    ;-)

Well beta 14 is going to have all the content in beta 13, plus a portion of the orange islands and more bonus chapters

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • BETA_14_03.png
    BETA_14_01.png

BETA_14_02.png
    BETA_14_05.png

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    How Evolve MarshtopX to SwampertX?
    DestinyBond + Level Up?

Wich Move Learn the Dragon Gyarados (Fake Feebas Evolution) ?

About Beta 14:
    "Pokemon Origins" Event Will Be available?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How Evolve MarshtopX to SwampertX?
    DestinyBond + Level Up?

Wich Move Learn the Dragon Gyarados (Fake Feebas Evolution) ?

About Beta 14:
    "Pokemon Origins" Event Will Be available?

1) Level up. There's no "Held item + level up" evolutions here, for future reference.
    2) You can train one or use another methods not supported by this thread to find that out, in case you're actually curious.
    3) Who knows. So far, none of the currently available pictures implies that content from Pokémon Origins is going to get added to Red Chapter.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • 1) This hack is not mine, it's Aethestode's and I think he doesn't really come here anymore.

Can we say that you're his assistant or something like that?

Oh god Ash's fight is coming near, i can't wait to fight him again

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • looking nice so far. can't wait for the next update! But i suggest you guys take your time with beta 14. I like rom hacks finished asap but i rather it be worth the wait and be a breathtaking rom hack. So please take your time. i love the new pokemon from the gold and silver update. keep up the great work you guys!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ANY chance we'll see anything on NYD? I'm in hospital at the moment, and it'll be my birthday, and that would be the best present ever!

(Obviously, though, I second @ bh02032002's comments; take your time, it'll be worth the wait.)

:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    ANY chance we'll see anything on NYD? I'm in hospital at the moment, and it'll be my birthday, and that would be the best present ever!

(Obviously, though, I second @ bh02032002's comments; take your time, it'll be worth the wait.)

Probably nah since the beta testing haven't begin yet (I think)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Yeah beta testing hasn't started, so no nyd release

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2019
    My version has crashed after I talked to Major Bob in his Gym but I finished the beta 13 so he's not supposed to be there. Now when I launch the game it shows me a blackscreen. Help me please

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • So beta 14 is till orange archipelago isnt it?
    And if we keep certain pokemon with us that red caught in the manga, we can play certain events, isnt it?
    Cant wait for beta 14!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back