• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • in beta 13, is there a daycare where you can breed ?
    No. The daycare is accessible in the Beta 14 though.

ON: Which is finally out.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/pqnb5iwe066bywk/Beta_14.ups/file

Please remember that:
    1) You'll have to start an entirely new and clean savefile.
    2) This patch is meant to be applied over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I have already updated the Obtainable Pokémon and Obtainable TMs/HMs lists, btw.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    Can I share a link/site that who don't know to patch just get the gba without patching it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Can I share a link/site that who don't know to patch just get the gba without patching it?

I'm pretty sure that's against the rules, and there's a guide here on pokecumminty, that tells people how to patch roms. (On top of the million other guides you can find online)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Doesn't seem to be a way of getting any Eevees though.
    You get one by merely playing the plot.
    Then you can get a Ditto or a Shiny Ditto if you look at the obtainable pokémon list linked in the main post.
    Then you go to the daycare, which as I said before was introduced in the very latest beta.
    And that's how you get eggs in the Pokémon Games, by simply putting 2 pokémon of opposite genders or 1 pokémon and a Ditto in the daycare.
    Of course, there's exceptions like the legendary pokémon which cannot be bred, or Genderless pokémon that can only breed with Ditto, so keep that in mind.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • man so excited when I heard beta 14 part 1 came out. I`m going to download it and play it right now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    You get one by merely playing the plot.
    Then you can get a Ditto or a Shiny Ditto if you look at the obtainable pokémon list linked in the main post.
    Then you go to the daycare, which as I said before was introduced in the very latest beta.
    And that's how you get eggs in the Pokémon Games, by simply putting 2 pokémon of opposite genders or 1 pokémon and a Ditto in the daycare.
    Of course, there's exceptions like the legendary pokémon which cannot be bred, or Genderless pokémon that can only breed with Ditto, so keep that in mind.

I excluded the Eevee you got from the plot because I thought it wasn't breedable.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I excluded the Eevee you got from the plot because I thought it wasn't breedable.
    It's literally the only Eevee in the entire game, not only in the "obtainable pokémon" sense, it's actually THE Eevee from the Kanto Pokédex.
    46gA6Si.png

So yeah, if you want to get it, you'll have to cheat it in (on your own) or start a new savefile.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Which Region is the beta end? kinnow Island ? I don't Find them on the quest list.
    Is the save File compatible with the beta Versions in the Future ?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Which Region is the beta end? kinnow Island ? I don't Find them on the quest list.
    Is the save File compatible with the beta Versions in the Future ?

1) Beta 14 ends in Kinnow Island, the island in the Orange Archipelago where the Freak Show Chapter happens.
    2) The side chapter list in the main post has not been updated yet.
    3) Your 2nd question has no answer.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I think there should be an evolution guide, so that we know which evolution levels have changed and how to get Pokemon like Nightstrix.

Back