• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahhh, time to relax...

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
What do you do in your time off, when you aren't working, studying, or other important things? Do you like to read, or watch TV? Do you spend more time on PC than anything else? Do you tend a garden or listen to music?

What are your hobbies? And note, this is specifically about when you aren't doing chores or housework of any kind. So, when you are relaxing.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Here's a casual list:

• ROM Hacking
  • JAVA programming
  • Drawing a manga
  • Streaming anime
  • Browsing forums
  • Working out
  • Sketching
I have many interests. However I often find myself bored when I suddenly stop doing something important, so there are times when I just doze off.

Ayselipera

I used to like to read and so I have been trying to incorporate that into my list of downtime activities, but haven't done so successfully yet. Over the past year I've really found I like to go out and walk while talking to someone or listening to music. I honestly can't go a day anymore without going out for a walk or a jog. It's just really relaxing for me and helps get rid of any stress I might have built up. Besides that I usually go on the computer just for Tumblr/talking to people/watching movies.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
In terms of Interneting, I browse forums, read fanfics, and listen to music.
Other than that, I read and go biking.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I browse forums, play Pokemon, watch TV, listen to music or read books to relax. Sometimes I go walking, when it isnt too hot outside.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
For the last seven months, I've spent pretty much every second of spare time I have here. Before that, I used to watch a lot of TV and read a lot of books. I still watch tons of TV, but it's simultaneous with being here lol.

I really do need to start reading books again though, I have a growing pile that I need to tend to.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
I do a lot of writing in my spare time. I run a small blog and I'm writing a very brilliant novel. Other than that, I draw quite a bit; mostly for my Art Coursework before I finished at school, now I do it mostly to accompany the novel! Other than that, the usual computer/video games/music deal.

Years
  • Catching up on gaming news,
  • Listening to music,
  • Checking out new artists,
  • Checking out PC,
  • Playing games,
  • Going out for drinks,
  • Chilling out by doing nothing.

Sounds about right!​

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Video games, watch TV and spend most of my time on the computer. That's how I spend my spare time.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
I do lots of stuff, I hang out with friends, listen to music, sleep, read, hang out on the computer, write poetry, play video games, watch TV, fish, swim, play with my birds...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Listening to music.
Playing video games.
Hanging with friends and doing random stuff, mostly playing video games.
Lurking on forums until I find something interesting.
Read a few books.
Go into town and get something from the local subway or somewhere else nearby.
Talk to a few friends over the phone or on skype.
Draw a bit.
Go bike riding.
Write a poem or 2.
Swordfight with a friend or 2.
Look for cool pics on google or god forbid deviantart.
Play video games.

Did I forget to mention play video games too?

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I usually listen to music while either watching TV, browsing forums, reading a book, or chatting/texting with my friends.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Hanging out with friends, stalking ppl on fb and PC, ice-skating, swimming, volleyball and other types of sports, shopping, drawing, playing Piano and Violin and other instruments, sneaking out of the house when everyone else is sleeping, climbing trees and all other random things. xD;;;

Althea

[For Sale]
Years
Mostly I play video games, although I spend a lot of time on MSN, forums and Livejournal, and I do a great deal of reading. I write reviews from time to time as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Usually I'm just lazy and I go on the computer to play the Sims. I'm asking for all the expansion packs for Christmas. xD

If I'm feeling somewhat ambitious then I'll go for a walk, draw, or read. Of course I read pretty heavy stuff, like informational books (I don't remember the last time I picked up a fiction book to read!) so I have to really be awake to do it.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
occasionally watch live football (soccer) matches if there is one. I watched barca vs milan game and it was really good. Otherwise I spend time doing homework, study, or play video games and come on PC on my spare time.

Years
- In terms of time spent, I browse the Internet most often. I need distractions.
- Writing is my favorite hobby, when I get around to doing it. It's so nice to get my thoughts onto paper (...well, in document files, I guess). Makes me feel ~creative~ even though I'm not really.
- Video games, because I enjoy playing them. It's not something I do too often unless I'm really in a gaming mood.
- Walking, in a way. Taking walks helps me clear my mind and get ideas for my writing, in addition to being awesome exercise.
- Reading. It's something I don't do nearly as often as I should but I still enjoy it when I do.
- At the very bottom of the list, watching TV. Don't have cable right now, but my roommate and I rent TV series/anime/cartoons on occasion. He has Netflix now so we can stream stuff too.

...why am I explaining all these answers when no one else is, anyway? XD

Last edited:
Back