• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I literally hate feeling this way. The feeling of being clingy. I hate it when you feel so annoyed. I hate it when you say "stop being like that." I just. Can't. Help. It. But somehow you just don't understand. It's probably best if I start distancing myself away from you, it would probably help. And no, it's not anxiety. Not at all.

Sirfetch’d

I wish that I could put how I am feeling into words, but that just isn't possible at this point. I know what I want to say, but not exactly how. If I were to just come out and say it, you would probably be very surprised and maybe even a bit offended so I need to approach this carefully and make sure that I don't say something stupid as usual. I promise though I will tell you soon, but just give me some time please.

Years
Dear anonymous,

did you really **** up my details on application to you? Because of that, I can't seem to get the proper financial aid I need to attend, and it's a pain in the ass to go see you in person about this too.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dear anon,

Why must you be so, idk...infuriating?! How the heck would I know if the shower head was twisted or not? I've never touched that shower head, not even once, and you expect me to know that that damn thing was twisted? It didn't even affect the water flow in any way. How was I supposed to know then? And you say you don't care whether I don't know or not. ... How the **** does that even make sense?! I would say more but I haven't got anything left so...ugh. ...sorry, but I'm just really frustrated.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
DA,

Can't you just like... try and be happy and energetic for once? And maybe even grow a personality while you're at it? You've seriously got nothing more than anybody else to be down about other than how little you do with yourself which is honestly your own fault. >_>

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear anonymous ,

I'm not trying to get a job just to buy X and Y. While yes, that's a reason, but it's not my main reason. My main reason is so I can support myself a bit more and so I don't have to rely on others for money and things I need. I hate not being able to do things cause I'm broke all the time and I'm sure you feel the same way so why are you complaining about me looking something up online that will help me? Grow up. That's what I'm trying to do myself.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Although i've only had the chance to talk to you a few times, you're a pretty cool person. In a way I can relate to your problems, and it means a lot to me that you care for your friends and their feelings. I too have been quite busy and sometimes i'm not that happy in real life either, and often feel like an introvert, but you've been here a while it looks like. Nevertheless, I like you, and I look forward to getting to know you better when things settle down. :) Hopefully i'll get to make some helpful friends here also.

Years
Dear anonymous,

Oh, it's you again, just as it is every Monday afternoon. I just wanted to say this: but why do you only act like a jerk around me? You make me clean up after you, and you can't ever seem to close the front door the whole way, which you very well know is unsafe.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Nobody likes you. And if you don't remember, that's your fault.

Dear Anonymous,

Could you be positive for once? Daniel was right. I've never heard one positive thing come out of your mouth. It's always really terrible "paling around" insults that don't work because you're not our friend, negativity about what we're doing, or just some stupid vanilla comment on something. Surely you have a personality in there...somewhere. Right? And quit butting into peoples' conversations.

Dear Anonymous,

You need a new joke book. If I hear you say "French fried mashed pertaters" one more time, or "AY GURL yo daddy letchu date? Or are you datin' yo daddy?!" I am going to flip my sax.

Dear Anonymous,

What you said to that girl made me lose a lot of respect for you. She was only relaying a message from another girl, and I mean, you insulted her father. I don't blame her for being angry. But you took it ten steps too far and shot the messenger. Even the other girl didn't deserve that. You could have been the better person and took the higher road like I thought you would, but no. You resorted to using some of the most nasty, disgusting insults I've ever read, and on a person that didn't deserve it. Shame on you. I really thought you were better than that.

Dear Anonymous,

WHEN ARE WE WRITING OUR BOOK ABOUT THESE TERRIBLE PEOPLE

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

I don't know if this study session idea will work LOL. I'm really easily distracted, in case you haven't noticed. D; But hey, we'll be hanging out, so it can't be all that bad, even if we don't actually get any studying done. =P

Dear anon,

I swear, if you kick me out of class one more time, I will legit argue back and make a scene. Don't. Push. Me.

Sirfetch’d

I miss you. A lot. I am so saddened by this that it has left me feeling down all week :[

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Dear anon,

PLEASE STOP CLEARING YOUR THROAT LITERALLY EVERY MINUTE! It's so annoying and I seriously doubt your nose and throat is producing enough flem to cause you to do that. It doesn't help when I sit next to you either. It makes me feel like I need the clear my throat. It not that clearing your throat is bad, but when you do it so dang frequently, it really starts to aggravate me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I love you no matter what happens. Nearly four years and it's not gonna change. I always will. Just remember that.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Listen, I know you mean well. And I know cutting classes is not a good thing. But it's my choice as to what I want to do, and regardless of how good your intentions are, you don't rule my life. I know I'm cutting for stupid reasons, but I'm also aware that Psych class is a load of garbage. I don't particularly even feel bad cutting, tbh. I'm just slightly worried what you're going to do when you find I skipped school on Thursday. I guess I should prep myself for a lecture, but I wish you wouldn't.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anonymous

I love you. I love you I love you I love you so much more than I'll probably ever express to you. Mostly because that would likely make you uncomfortable, but also because I can't even begin to describe any of this. It's so much easier to accept when you free yourself of the bother of categorization, but damn difficult to explain without labels. I'm not in love with you, but I love you. Not lust, not infatuation, not quite familial, more than friendship, possibly romantic maybe. I don't know. I just want to have the privilege of enjoying your company as much as possible, because being with you is amazing. Your presence fills me with life and joy and I become giddy and endlessly happy. I love feeling like that; I love that you bring out those emotions. I never want to leave you, never want to move away from your warmth or let go of your hand. I want to kiss your forehead when you lay your head on my shoulder, kiss your cheeks in greeting, hold you close for no real reason, kiss your lips to convey my depth of emotion for and bought out by you; though these feelings are continuously subtly shifting, the constant factors are their depth and quantity. I want to show that I love you and have you know- whatever route you decide to take in life, I'll be supporting you. I'll always always love you and I wish I had more ways to express that.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
Dear Anon,

Please start wearing shoes to class. And please quit snorting every 4 seconds while playing League of Legends in class while others are trying to pay attention and NOT FAIL.

Thanks

Sirfetch’d

It sucks that you have been feeling so down lately because that just isn't you. I know things are getting bad and it is natural that you would feel this way, but I know that things will look up soon buddy. Get well and feel better ok?

Years
Dear anonymous,

I want to see you again soon. So far I've told nobody else yet on our status but it's good that we're back together again. Let's forget our mistakes and be happy again.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Dear Anon,

I wish I were there. I wish I weren't here, stuck where I am, stuck in some school that I cannot seem to appreciate. And since it's my last year, I honestly needed to say thank you. I mean, for everything. I know I'm going to be moving in a year, and I know I may not see you ever again afterwards. And since we're on different campuses, that only makes it worse. But hey, maybe someday I'll see you again? I dunno. Point is, I miss you, and I still do.

Dear Anon,

Why? Why are you so distant now, so far away than you used to be? We were once best friends, just me, you, and that other person. But not anymore. Now it's more like since you're dating her and all- and although I understand I won't see you as much, I'm just simply erased. We talk and all, and I 'preciate it. But that's not where I'm going. I don't understand- it isn't my fault that I can't clear my schedule sometimes for you- and it's not like you do it for me anyways. Honestly, I've had enough. If you want to be distant, I can play that game.

Dear Anon,

If you want food next time, get it yourself. Tired of getting up multiple times in one place.

Dear Anon,

I miss you. I get it, you had to move, problems with your lungs and everything. Dangit, there's too many people to miss, but why you? And why'd you have to take them with you? There are places so much closer, so much better, yet you go out of your way to move so far... please, why did you leave me behind? Can't you come back? I know you don't have a job anymore, but still. I miss you, and I miss him, and I miss both of them, and hell, I even miss her, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back