• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Vivilion Fancy & Poké Ball patterns are actually listed under "Collectable Pokémon". I missed that, sorry!

So I'm afraid you can't actually raise those two after all. I have amended the FAQ to reflect this.p

ahhh.... Gotta admit I forgot to check this part. I have checked it in the past, but remembered it being mainly Pikachu versions lol
    Kinda wanted to raise a Fancy one after I was done with the 2 vivillon challenges I'm currently working on, but honestly not that big of a deal.

I have now updated the tag-team section of the advanced FAQ with our inactivity policy! :)

Wasn't expecting the VPP to still count tbh =o
    I figured it would just be scrapped and I'd have to start a new, which would've been fine too imo.
    Not complaining or anything, just surprised lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Would anyone like to do a Tag-Team? As long as you don't mind going a bit slow...I thought doing a Tag-Team might get me back in posting shape again...lol. I'm open to anything.

Years
  • Would anyone like to do a Tag-Team? As long as you don't mind going a bit slow...I thought doing a Tag-Team might get me back in posting shape again...lol. I'm open to anything.

I don't think I've done one with you yet, which is absolutely criminal!

If no one else steals ya, hit me up :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! When a VPP of mine reaches Lv 100, I can add the points associated with it to my score, right? Like my Furret, it's definitely Lv 100 by now, so I add 70 points?

Years
  • Hi! When a VPP of mine reaches Lv 100, I can add the points associated with it to my score, right? Like my Furret, it's definitely Lv 100 by now, so I add 70 points?

Indeed you can! I actually add them to my total straight away so I don't forget, but then I treat anything regarding my current Pokémon (points, requirements etc.) as pending transactions, so I just can't use them until it's done :)

But yes, if that Pokémon is done, then the points are all yours!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Out of curiosity, am I (a relatively new poster who just got a VPP) able to claim the anniversary Shiny Onix? I'm leaning towards no but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Out of curiosity, am I (a relatively new poster who just got a VPP) able to claim the anniversary Shiny Onix? I'm leaning towards no but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask haha.

Yes you can just as long as you post in the thread to claim it. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Is it still okay even if I already have a VPP? I thought we could only have 1 at a time, or am I allowed to "store" it for after my current one is done?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Is it still okay even if I already have a VPP? I thought we could only have 1 at a time, or am I allowed to "store" it for after my current one is done?

Some event Pokémon like this you don't have to raise it. It's a freebie and you can add it to your stats once you post in the thread and a VPP Staff okays it.

Years
  • I was just wondering.... the 'Type champion ribbon', is this a 1 time ribbon for any one type, or is this a one time ribbon per type?
    Currently keeping track of my ice types for this. But, i will be doing all Psychic, Dragon & Fairy types as well sooner or later.
    So basically if I were at a point where I could turn in all ice types for one, would I be able to get another one later on for doing say all psychic types?

Years
  • I was just wondering.... the 'Type champion ribbon', is this a 1 time ribbon for any one type, or is this a one time ribbon per type?
    Currently keeping track of my ice types for this. But, i will be doing all Psychic, Dragon & Fairy types as well sooner or later.
    So basically if I were at a point where I could turn in all ice types for one, would I be able to get another one later on for doing say all psychic types?

The type champion ribbon is currently scheduled to be removed pending rewording of the Ribbon. It may or may not return in the future, stay tuned!

I will remove it from the FAQ right now, apologies for any confusion ReKoil :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    yey I remembered to evolve my Poliwhirl~ (i like to set step goals for the mid evos :3 )

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know back in the day we had numbers for middle stages but it just seemed pointless if everyone was evolving to the last stage anyway. And that was back when you had to do 400ish posts to finish your Pokémon.

Years
  • Middle numbers are redundant in the current system yes, especially as we don't use things like thunder stones or king's rocks. There is also the issue of some Pokémon having more middle evos than others, but feel free to have your own unofficial middle evo point along the way! As long as the start and end are our official numbers, then have fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back