• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
[a id]eight[/a id]
DCC and MORE

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Virtual Pokemon Pet DCC, questions, trades, and everything else thread! Here you can chat with your fellow trainers to arrange tag-teams, talk about new VPPs, pitch ideas to the staff, and generally hang out! If we get questions that keep popping up regularly, they'll be added to the FAQ in the Guide.

Have fun everyone! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Yaaaaay, I'm so happy the section is up!! :D

Can't wait to remake my old stats post as a thread, but hopefully with actual CSS this time around! ^^

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
i'm loving how VPP has it's own section! its really interesting how we get our own threads now instead of replies on a thread :O
i probably wont change mine, i'll bring my old layout over, idk how to CSS... lol

Years
i'm loving how VPP has it's own section! its really interesting how we get our own threads now instead of replies on a thread :O
i probably wont change mine, i'll bring my old layout over, idk how to CSS... lol

i also don't know how to css!!! if you see a CSS post you like, maybe ask someone if they mind if you borrow it, and then start making it your own if they're okay with it. That's what I do!

hi everyone btw!! excited for this

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
ok im very new to this and may have missed it somewhere but like, what do i do with chonkychu? do I raise him? if i do raise him like, do I have to ask for postcount stuff? or is he just fully levelled automatically? i am confusion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Online now
ok im very new to this and may have missed it somewhere but like, what do i do with chonkychu? do I raise him? if i do raise him like, do I have to ask for postcount stuff? or is he just fully levelled automatically? i am confusion

Well, Caite-Chan said in the Obtain thread that there's "No need to raise it as it is a gift" so I guess just stick 'em in your thread to show off?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024

Well, Caite-Chan said in the Obtain thread that there's "No need to raise it as it is a gift" so I guess just stick 'em in your thread to show off?

That's pretty much it. Toss Chonkychu into your stats...no need to raise it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Right, thanks!

Anyone have tips or ideas on how to best organize VPP Pokémon in our threads? I have some thoughts, but I'm wondering like. What do people think is important information to have and how should it be organized?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Right, thanks!

Anyone have tips or ideas on how to best organize VPP Pokémon in our threads? I have some thoughts, but I'm wondering like. What do people think is important information to have and how should it be organized?

Its all up to you how you organize your stats. We really just need to be able to know how you got it (normal, gift, trade or event) and what its used for (legendary, challenge or badges.) That way if there is ever a miscommunication you can say well I got this Pokémon from this. I always keep track of what Pokémon and points you get in case something were to ever happen. You forget to add a Pokémon or you forgot to add your points. I keep track of them in my Google Drive.

Unless an event specifically states how long you have to raise a Pokémon there is no time line as to how long you can take to raise it. Some people post faster than others some don't. If you take longer no worries you raise them at your own pace. This is meant to give you another reason to post on the forums and have fun. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well sure, I'm just wondering if anyone has a streamlined organization style that works really well! I feel like I'll end up with a bunch eventually and not be able to keep track of what goes where or with what challenge... idk. It's good to know you have a backup though!

edit: am trying to familiarize myself with everything but saw this in the rules:
› Dynamax Pokémon

This is almost like raising a Mega Pokémon as it follows the same rules. You will need to by a Dynamax Band and a Dynamax Candy. As of right now you can Dynamax any Pokémon that has a Dynamax form. Dynamax Pokémon take 225 posts to complete. Like Mega Pokémon Dynamax Pokémon will be considered a different Pokémon. You also can't use it on Pokémon you've already raised.
is this for... all Pokémon then, since all can dynamax? or should it say gigantamax?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Online now
I've read and re-read the pinned threads a bunch of times now, but I'm not so sure how/when we buy new items/VPP from the mart.

Would I make a post on the Mart thread? Do I have to finish raising a VPP before I can pick up a second one from the mart?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I've read and re-read the pinned threads a bunch of times now, but I'm not so sure how/when we buy new items/VPP from the mart.

Would I make a post on the Mart thread? Do I have to finish raising a VPP before I can pick up a second one from the mart?

You can get items by posting in the Mart whenever you want. You must finish one VPP before you can claim your next one. You can do a solo VPP and a Tag-Team VPP with someone at the same time because it would just be way to hard to have to wait for someone else to finish.

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
That's pretty much it. Toss Chonkychu into your stats...no need to raise it.

ty again for the fattychu! :>
i made a fun thing in my stats thread with him lol

oh also! how does one add an image on their threads? like the tiny picture you see before you click on the thread.. er.. im dumb idk what it's exact name is
well is it even possible for me to do?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
ty again for the fattychu! :>
i made a fun thing in my stats thread with him lol

oh also! how does one add an image on their threads? like the tiny picture you see before you click on the thread.. er.. im dumb idk what it's exact name is
well is it even possible for me to do?

You can add it yourself. You'll have to save the image to your computer and then edit your first post in Full Edititor mode and click on the gray box right next to the pull down box that you can pick what category and add your picture that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back