• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Congratulations to moderoni!

Also, the Advanced Guide mentions that
You can obtain them the same way you obtain a regular Pokémon, simply ask for it to be Alpha and the staff will give you the information as normal.

But later it implies that Alpha Pokémon need an item to get by saying:
Mega, GMax, Alpha, & Regional Pokémon ARE qualified for Tag Teams so long as BOTH partners have the items necessary.

Do Alpha Pokémon need an item or not, after all?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Congratulations to moderoni!

Also, the Advanced Guide mentions that

But later it implies that Alpha Pokémon need an item to get by saying:

Do Alpha Pokémon need an item or not, after all?
Yes many congrats to Roni, Starlight, and Megan!! (♡°▽°♡)

Haha, ya caught us. We're still working this system out and decided that it just wasn't feeling right. What I can confirm is that an item WILL be required to obtain Alpha Pokémon. But how much it will cost is yet to be confirmed. Our current idea is that you buy a permanent upgrade to obtain Alphas (like you would the Mega Ring), and once you have six (from any alpha listed in this massive post) you have officially earned the Noble Pokémon for that area.

Basically, it's still a work in progress and I was a little premature in my wanting to get Alphas/Nobles available. 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

Do NOT go by what the guide currently says as it is outdated.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I seem to have finished my half of Golurk ^.^

Hiding in shame for taking more than 2 months for this, but uhhh, Golurk is finished now.
Sorry for the delay, lol.

In another note, if anybody wanna tag team, let me know.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I haven't had a tag in a while haha, you have anything in mind you wanna raise?

I guess I just kinda want to work on my medals. Do you have any Water types you want and that I don't have?

Years
Can anyone explain this whole thing to me? I don't get it at all lol. I'd love to raise a Trapinch into a Flygon, or a Pichu into an Alolan Raichu!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Selects a Pokemon to raise, such as Trapinch. Raises it by posting around the forums. Fully trains it after a certain number of posts. Focuses on a new one after that. Unlocks regional variants, legendaries, and other special forms through points. Gains points for raising Pokemon and some events.

Thinks of it like a posting-based trophy system, personally. Could refer to your number of posts to demonstrate your presence around the forums. Accomplishes the same thing by showing off your Virtual Pokemon Pets. Becomes as basic or ostentatious as you wish.

Example: Thread

Raised all those as a member of the forums. Spruced them up with personal flair. Earned the Unfezant by winning an event. Owns the Mega Steelix in the signature thanks to participating in an event for (ultimately) a Mega Ring. Carries more weight than a single number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back