• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I mean I guess some would be confused by it but might get used to later

Years
I'm thinking of in November changing my username. Should I do it, or would ya'll get confused? I had RedBalloon since I started here in PC.

Up to you! Confusion is natural but you've only made 231 posts as of now which is a lot less than some people, so it'd be easier to get a new identity for you than someone with, say, 5,000 posts lol. I'd go for it if you want to.

pkmin3033

I wanted to change my name the other day but it was longer than the character limit ;-;

pkmin3033

What's wrong with Abraham DeLacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley? ;-;

pkmin3033

I seriously would if the character limit was a little longer. xD;

I've got that wanderlust
Gotta walk the scene
Gotta kick up highway dust
Feel the grass that's green~

Years
Lol, guess who got dragged into doing back stage for the mini-play next weekend? Actually, I signed up for it way back when, but now...now...I don't wanna. Seriously though, I just have serious #bandgoals and serious #artistgoals am I right? It's just going to be a busy fall season with band, finishing old Pokemon games before Swsh, and my comic. *sigh* Well it's just this week with the play so w/e.

As for switching my name in November, i'm gonna do it, but it's a secret of what i'm gonna change it to. Either that or i'd change my mind of what it'll be. :P

Years
Lol, guess who got dragged into doing back stage for the mini-play next weekend? Actually, I signed up for it way back when, but now...now...I don't wanna. Seriously though, I just have serious #bandgoals and serious #artistgoals am I right? It's just going to be a busy fall season with band, finishing old Pokemon games before Swsh, and my comic. *sigh* Well it's just this week with the play so w/e.

As for switching my name in November, i'm gonna do it, but it's a secret of what i'm gonna change it to. Either that or i'd change my mind of what it'll be. :P

BREAK A LEG!! Hope it goes well.

i might change back to ursula for a bit, but i just feel like erik destler is my brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back