• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
  • Same account but suddenly different behavior would be interesting to do. I think most would just be concerned though.

Years
  • I'd probably still act like myself with a name change. I don't know how to do a role reversal...

So it turns out in this stupid play this weekend, i'm not moving props, but instead shining a flashlight back and forth so people can make their way back stage quickly and quietly. I'm just doing this to see friends I normally never see.

Also for the two Sundays after this weekend, I have band events so that'll be great. :)

Cid

Years
  • Enjoy the band events, Red! Hope the play turns out fun as well, even though you don't seem to be too pumped by it.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Role reversal for me would just be actually starting posting stuff

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    tinypic is about to shut down

But even if it wasn't, you wouldn't want to use it anyway, given that they would quickly recycle image URLs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back