• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Game.

Years
  • I'd not take it because I'd rather stay here tbh

What if the internet just turned itself off for a whole day globally?

Years
  • That'd be great. Survival rates would skyrocket i'm sure, just as long as it's not actually depleting

What if you were given the money to open a business with no prior experience of running one?

DrPeegFaartz

....nah
    Years
  • I'd take the money and run. Checkmate.
    Well, open the business obviously, coz that's the only way to get exp.

What if every person in the world farted at the same time?

DrPeegFaartz

....nah
    Years
  • The only cause for sun not rising would be because the Earth stopped spinning. Humans would then be thrown out into space (inertia), etc. etc.
    Also, if the sun doesn't rise, a 'day' won't even occur due to the absence of light, so your question is partially wrong :P (except if a day means a period of 24 hours)

What if matter could be created, and humans had the ability to do it?

DrPeegFaartz

....nah
    Years
  • Don't we already though, in a way?
    You've broken physics here
    I meant the literal way I guess.

So, if moon created heat, it could be due to.. some chemical reactions? or maybe light? OR FRICTION!? If its chemical, then we won't be able to land on moon, I guess. And nights are now warm, and wait, we won't have a land breeze then! If it's light, then all the consequences of chemical ALONG with which you won't have any nights. Every poet's nightmare. And friction, it's a totally different story. We might be having two moons sliding past each other, maybe something else. Who knows?

And what if the we has a whole circle of moons, closely stuck to each other, revolving around the Earth?

Years
  • How would we know that something is delicious then without tasting it?

What if you could actually take a piece of a cloud and turn it into a pillow?

Cid

Years
  • Either it won't make a difference when it comes to night-vision or your eyes will overheat to painful levels. Strangers at night would also be a lot creepier.

What if all cats acted like dogs?

Years
  • That's the last thing I would want to do, because I wouldn't want my present to be changed in any way whatsoever

What if portals existed throughout the world for you to jump through?

Trainer 766

What if your past self asked you for advice?

Trainer 766

What if you could see your future?

Back