• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Game.

Years
Let them stare. I'm already weird enough to do that to begin with. My dancing might not be that good, but I'd still do it.

What if you found out that the area where you live will become uninhabitable in your lifetime?

Years
I will take stroll around our neighborhood reminiscing about my childhood. I may get annoyed about our place from time to time due to rude neighbors (both adult and kids) but I can never forget the place I grew up in.

What if you found out that the current universe is just a simulation?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Less energy would be consumed and the world would be better.

What if all guitar players knew how to play Wonderwall?

Cid

Years
I would finally find out what all the fuzz is about since I never played it.

What if you can play any game you want, past, present, or future, for 16 hours?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Aaa, I would have a good time. But then I'd probably not want to look at it for the next 3 weeks or something :D

What if a day had only 2 hours?

Years
Would we be on another planet, then? Some planets are like that man, especially if they are closer to their star

What if you could teleport to any beach you wanted to? Would you keep the power or pass it on?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Uhh Keep since I have no powers yet but I would teleport to some sort of beach so I can knock down someone's sandcastle and then teleport back home

If you had to eat a planet to save the universe would you do it?

Years
As soon as it's evacuated, then sure

What if trees could actually be made into homes for people?

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Nothing would change except that I could talk with animals.

What if you suddenly get a really cool superpower but had to do crazy immoral stuff to keep it?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Depends on the "crazy immoral stuff" and if the ends justify the means i.e do enough good actions to justify the bad

What if you had a new technology that could triple the lifespan of yourself but it was so unbelievably expensive only a handful of people could have it?

Back